When to change alliances?

Can you elaborate a little more on being a mercenary? I have been playing the game for a few months now but I would consider myself new still. I joined an alliance right off the bat and have been with them since day 1. I have been wondering myself if I should leave and find a new one. Titans escape to much and I honestly don’t feel like a member at all. Only thing that sux is my loyalty. I am at level 27 and the weakest do I am just thankful I was never kicked because I feel like the weak link and what I get is because of them. So in appreciation to that I hate even thinking of leaving for another alliance. But this is the first I read about a mercenary so I would greatly appreciate your feedback. :upside_down_face:

I informed my old alliance that I was taking a holiday, keeping the door open if the grass was not greener on the other side.

We had players leave and come back for a variety of reasons over time.

I highly recommend that you find a good training alliance in order to avoid making a lot of newbie mistakes. The best thing would be to create a new thread and explain exactly what you’re looking for in a training alliance.

I assure you that once you find a good, helpful alliance, your enjoyment of the game will increase, along with your game knowledge.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings