WHEN SUDDENLY...! Add the Next Line - A story written by Our Community 📖

Hu Tao nearly dropped his smoothie. “A fellow panda without smoothies? That’s it! We’re going on a quest to get @Pandita a smoothie!”

4 Likes

Not Story related: Hey there, hope it´s ok if i participate in this too:)

After a while they came across a shop called Glenda´s Blenders…

6 Likes

you are extremely welcome @Simpton :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glenda appeared in front of the group in a burst of glitter and light!

“well, helloooooo there, cuties!” She tapped her wand. “And what can I get you?”

4 Likes

The pandas looked at each other in disbelief!

Can she even make a smoothie? Or is this some fancy infomercial to sell them a high end blender they wondered

… glenda asked again…

“Anddddd what can I get you?”

Pandita couldn’t control herself any longer and said” strawberry banana pineapple” she drooled excessively

Hu Tao sat silently and untrusting, nudging pandita to leave with him

She how ever ………

5 Likes

… began tapping her foot while waiting for Glenda.

“One strawberry banana pineapple smoothie coming up!” Glenda waved her wand, and some fruit began flying around…

Hu Tao was not convinced. He looked closer. “Hey, isn’t that a tomato?!?!” Hu Tao pointed.

“ewwww!” @Pandita said. “That doesn’t go with the other fruits!”

“Oh no!” Proteus began shaking. “I know that, it’s from a stupid horror film Sleepyhead made me watch… Those are killer tomatoes!!”

5 Likes

Meanwhile. A cow galloped up and put @Yomagn-tho down roughly.
“Forget I was here. He just needed a ride.” said @littleKAF and galloped off again.
Yomagn-tho stood there with his arms crossed. It was clear from his face that he wasn’t thrilled. “Damn the damn dragon. It’s his fault!”
“On what?” asked Pike.
“Oh! Yomagn-tho has a new title!” said @sleepyhead.
“Oh! I see! That means you are my guardian!?” asked Pike.
Yomagn-tho kicked a stone away.
“Forever!?” Pike was slow to understand.
Another stone flew away.
“It’s going to be great! We’re always together! Having fun! Drinking beer!” exclaimed Pike enthusiastically.
A flying stone.
“Wait, also at night?” Now Pike was beginning to understand.
Another stone.
“Even when I … you know … And what about girls!?”
Yomagn-tho threw his arms in the air. “I didn’t choose this! Complain to the damn dragon!” he exclaimed angrily.

6 Likes

“But do I also have to be there when YOU…” @Pike began

“Well, how else am I gonna be your guardian if I let you out of my sight?!” @Yomagn-tho began stomping on the ground.

“You mean… we have to make eye contact!!!” @Pike was turning white

4 Likes

lol…

you two are starting to creep me out :upside_down_face:

I didn’t sign up for this!!!

I will not I will not watch @Pike poop, don’t force me or else I will fly the coop! I will not make eye contact when @Pike does the dirty deed, or I will get furious and might stampede! Don’t force me @sleepyhead , I am already starting to see red!

Do you like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them, @Sam-I-Am
I do not like green eggs and ham.

Would you like them here or there?

I would not like them here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.

Would you like them in a house?
Would you like them with a mouse?

I do not like them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.

Would you eat them in a box?
Would you eat them with a fox?

Not in a box. Not with a fox.
Not in a house. Not with a mouse.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.

6 Likes

@Sam-I-Am appeared in a flash. “I see what you’re doing, and I do not want to take your spot as Guardian @Pike !” @Sam-I-Am snapped at @Yomagn-tho . Then @Sam-I-Am disappeared again in a flash

@Yomagn-tho tsked. “Ok, that did not work…”

@Pike began to shuffle his feet. “I need to go sooooon…!”

5 Likes

“Ok, this isn’t getting us anywhere. We’re at a dead end and it’s getting more and more urgent!” Pike shifted from one foot to the other. “Neither of us wanted that. Maybe @Dudeious.Maximus will take the responsibility off you again!?” Pike said to @Yomagn-tho with a mixture of vague hope and rising panic in his voice.

6 Likes

“Enough is ENOUGH!!!” Shouted @Yomagn-tho to the heavens. “It is not my duty to see @Pike 's doody!”

With this shout the clouds turned from white to gray, and from gray to black, and from black to red as fire. From the clouds came a fiery dragon, eyes of might and mirth, mouth of flame.

“Who dares question MY JUDGEMENT!! I the mighty @Dudeious.Maximus bestowed upon you you puny forum dweller, the most magnificent of titles and yet you refuse it!? PRAY I DO NOT ALTER YOUR TITLE FURTHER!!!” The dragons words rolled out like thunder and made the lowly @Yomagn-tho cower and flinch.

“but but…” Whimpered @Yomagn-tho “…once you gave this title to me @Pike kept tagging me in the ‘When Suddenly’ thread and has said such horrible and scary things! Mercy I beg of thee mighty dragon!”

“True, that @Pike is a disgusting fellow” Mused the dragon “Very well, it came to the mighty god of cows @littleKAF in a dream, henceforth you shall have the title of “Number 7” not as good as @Pike but certainly better than watching him in the water closet”

“Oh thank you mighty dragon, while I don’t understand the significance of ‘Number 7’ anything to relinquish me from my duties is most welcome indeed.” Sighing with relief the lowly forum dweller strode away, only to be struck and killed by a lorry carrying milch!

7 Likes

“Who’s going to take care of me now!?” whimpered Pike.

His pants were wet…

6 Likes

“You little messy baby!” Mother North came out, waving her giant spoon around. “Let me clean you up…”

@Pike began to wet himself again. “M… M… Mother North!”

5 Likes

Rigard appeared, in his fancy costume. He watched Pike for a while. He had this thoughtful look on his face. You know, like that: :thinking:
“It’s going to be hard work.”
Gormek and Boldtusk appeared on either side of Pike, grabbing him under the arms and lifting him up. Rigard motioned and they carried away the confused and struggling Pike. Rigard was about to leave when a voice came out of nowhere.
"You know what to do "
“Yes Mistress.”
“Make him a worthy six.”
“Yes Mistress.” said Rigard annoyed and disappeared.

Meanwhile, Mother North looked at a strange lump on the floor. She snapped her fingers. Then she disappeared.
@Yomagn-tho woke up. His head hurt. He knew this feeling. What was new was that he last remembered milk. Otherwise it was more like beer. Then he was run over by a beer lorry. He’s the first person I know who’s died twice. At least the quality of his death has improved…

5 Likes

…or has it!? Death was no stranger to Yo, but he was confused on why he thought the lorry was carrying milk and not beer :thinking:
“Oh well” he thought and headed to the local pub…

5 Likes

“Bah, you pansies worrying about death… look at me, how many times have I come back?!”

“w-W-Wolverine?” stammered @Pike

“No you idiots!”

“Oh, it’s @NicoX come back to insult everyone’s intelligence again,” Sleepyhead offered.

“No! No! No! It’s me, Tyr!”

“Oh, well I don’t have you so I don’t know you,” Sleepyhead shrugged.

Enraged, Tyr began waving his claw around…

4 Likes

Sneaks in briefly confused and scared of tomatoes…. Whispers softly in @Pike s ear “since when was you needing watched”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::panda_face::two_hearts::see_no_evil: y’all crack me up. :two_hearts:yas ty hahahahaha @sleepyhead @Yomagn-tho

4 Likes

aw thank you @Pandita , glad we make you laugh and thanks for letting us know :wink: please, join us as much as you want, love reading your curve balls too!

4 Likes

“Since I met so many dangerous ladies on this forum. And @sleepyhead.” replied Pike.

3 Likes