WHEN SUDDENLY...! Add the Next Line - A story written by Our Community 📖

“Wait,” @SamMe asks, “since when is Helsinki in Japan?”

“Oh, the F2P rebellion will have to wait.” replied @akionna. “We are off in search of 4* aethers.”

“No,” responded @nevarmaor. “We are off in search of Disneyland! Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk.”

“That is the worst Donald Duck impression ever” said SamMe.

“It was Goofy …” a crestfallen Nevarmaor said dejectedly.

“Well, you’ll never be Rich Little. Here this’ll cheer you up.” Hu Tao handed Nevarmaor a smoothie.

“WAIT, NO …” the still-green @sft1965 lurched towards the goblet as Nevarmaor raised it to his lips …

5 Likes

The goblet fell to the ground, shattering and sending a rainbow-colored liquid everywhere!

4 Likes

@nevarmaor got drenched, his t-shirt clinging to his well-defined abs. “Gross!” He ripped off his shirt, wiping smoothie off his body. “What the–”

In fact, the rainbow smoothie was cycling through all colors on our favorite Canadian. It finally settled on vomit green, much to Toxicandra’s delight.

“You’re stunning …” she purred. “I love your new skin color.”

“Stop flirting!” grumbled @Photon. “Dammit, my skin is red.”

“Ack!” Toxicandra recoiled in horror. “I’m allergic to you.”

Hu Tao shuffled away, cranky about his new color. Violet stained his fur, making him unrecognizable. Proteus was his best friend, but he did not want to be a Purple Panda. It was against everything holy.

@sft1965 closed his eyes, dreaming of Sonya … without costume … but with leggings. And nothing else. Yessssssss …

Reset, reset, reset!

He opened just one eye. @Rook had not noticed his improper thoughts. She had leapt away from the rainbow spray of smoothie. Now she was nimbly hopping around rainbow puddles. After all, why would she ever change color? Black suited her perfectly.

@SamMe flipped her beautiful hair, shaking smoothie loose. It was not enough. She was now a lovely shade of baby blue. She stomped her foot in annoyance. “I’m still planning that invasion!”

Of course, @sleepyhead was also shirtless, proving that all his gym workouts were, indeed, worthwhile. He was Bruce Lee shredded, muscles defined, rippling effortlessly.

He was the only one with ALL the colors. A true rainbow of glorious beauty.

Just then, everyone heard a new voice–

“Do you need my help?”

5 Likes

Can we get an episode with clothing? :grin:

3 Likes

Albert Hofman??? “I figured something strange was happening” says @sft1965.

“Who told you that?”

“Lucy, I think her name was. A girl with kaleidoscope eyes”.

@akionna groans “you drank from one of those pudddles you idiot”.

“Well, I had a dry mouth after that strange smoothie… It’s all HuTaos fault…”

7 Likes

A football landed in front of Hu Tao.

“I don’t have kaleidoscope eyes, blockhead!”

Everyone turned to see…

6 Likes

@sft1965 groans, “how much of that water did I drink? That’s my sister with a goth dye job”

Hu Tao considers his life choices and concludes that a purple Panda may have some upside. “Maybe I can finally get a place on @Rook Purple dream team?”

@Rook hisses…

@Akionna thinks to herself, “where did this go so horribly wrong?”.

@nevarmaor exclaims, “what about Disneyland? You all promised…”

@photon discouraged by Toxicandras harsh words has gone AWOL

Proteus is just wringing his overused hanky. “This is just dreadful”.

@sleepyhead concurrs.

@SamMe shouts “What about our invasion of Helsinki? F2P’s will not be repressed!”

When suddenly @sft1965 screams “I’m melting” and disappears…

6 Likes

@akionna looked over to where @sft1965 once staggered. “What the, where did he go … and where did YOU come from?”

The overly large four-armed figure shrugged, then shrugged again with his other two arms. “I switched places with him to bring grave tidings to you. After all forewarned is forearmed.”

@nevarmaor groaned. “And I thought MY jokes were bad.”

“Ok.” continued @akionna, “but where exactly is he?”

“Did you send him to Helsinki?” asked @SamMe. “Can you get us all there? We have a revolution to commence.”

“You are close, so close, yet so far in your inquiry. No, he is not in Helsinki. Yes, there is a revolution brewing.”

“Is he near a Disneyland?”

5 Likes

“What kind of Revolution?” Photon asked.

“Where have you been?” Toxicandra asked.

“I’m pretty sure everyone’s gonna ask that. But, Toxicandra, we have a new friend.” Photon then summons out a hero. “Meet Devana.” Devana came out with her pet Lynx.

“Aww. What a cutie.” @akionna said, attempting to pet the lynx.

“I wouldn’t do that.” Devana said. “He doesn’t like to be petted by strangers. Although…” Devana whispered to her pet and it walked to Toxicandra. To everyone’s suprise, the lynx let Toxicandra pet it. “Why is he letting me pet him?” Toxicandra asked.

“If anyone is on Photon’s roster, then that little guy will let that person pet him. Also, he likes being scratched behind the ear.”

6 Likes

“I don’t care,” Toxicandra swatted @Photon 's hand away. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. “You didn’t answer me. Where. Have. You. Been?”

Proteus dropped his hanky and jumped into Sleepyhead’s arms, trembling. “She means business!”

4 Likes

@nevarmaor grimaced. “I know how to stop all this bickering.” Then he whipped out a heavy medical bag and pulled out syringes.

No one noticed though. Not until one shriek later …

“What was that?” Toxicandra clutched her arm, staggering.

“Chill out green bean.” @nevarmaor advanced on @Photon next. “Just the Pfizer shot.”

“Whoa.” Proteus trembled behind his hanky. “She fell down unconscious.”

“She’s yellow now.” Hu Tao consulted his notes. “That’s a new side effect.”

“Yo.” @Photon waved his arms. “I’m fully vaccinated.”

@nevarmaor ignored him and smiled.

“What the–” @Photon dropped to his knees. “TWENTY THREE booster shots? Why?”

“For each pet lynx, duh.” @nevarmaor snorted. “They carry the new Pet Variant.”

“Enough!” @SamMe stomped her foot. “Helsinki awaits!”

“I’m not done stabbing people with needles!” @nevarmaor glared at her.

“Let me help …” @sft1965 grabbed Hu Tao, shaking him up, down, left, and right.

Clank! Clink! Clunk!

An assortment of objects fell out of Hu Tao’s pockets, namely:

• a toaster
  • a blender
  • mangoes, pineapples, strawberries …

And finally, the world famous ROCKET LAUNCHER.

@sft1965 picked it up and promptly fell over. “That’s a heavy motherfu–”

@Rook hissed. “I’m still mad that you were thinking of topless blondie!”

@nevarmaor picked up @sft1965 and the rocket launcher, one-handed. He’d had a double dose of super-strength maple syrup after all.

“Here!” He tossed the rocket launcher at @SamMe. “Just use Google Maps and AIM!”

“I saved the best for last!” @nevarmaor pulled out the last syringe. “This the new, untested vaccine plus flu shot made of Tital spinal fluid and spinach.”

Everyone fell silent.

@nevarmaor grinned. “Where is @sleepyhead?”

5 Likes

LOL you have stumbled upon the Canadian vaccine

4 Likes

“I don’t see Sleepyhead,” Hu Tao pondered. “And Proteus is missing too!”

Suddenly, @sft1965 's phone rang.

“Hey!” Sleepyhead waved via video call. “come on over, we’re having fun in Helsinki!”

And everyone gawked to see Sleepyhead in a Finnish sauna with four grinning blonde guys. “Look, I’ve met my own Vikings!” Sleepyhead grinned as he slapped one on the behind.

“And don’t worry about Proteus…” Sleepyhead turned the camera over, and Proteus waved from his comfortable hot tub. “Aaah, so much warmer than the waters of Atlantis… I feel so relaxed, for the first time in my life!”

“When I said we should go to Helsinki, this is not what I had in mind…” @SamMe muttered.

“Oh, but this is an opportunity!” @nevarmaor cackled. “You see…”

4 Likes

@nevarmaor grabbed the Rocket Launcher beck from @SamMe. He removed the missile from it and proceeded to dismantle it. “Good job I carry my handy 934-function Swiss Army Tool™”. He performed arcane surgery to the missile involving the ‘new, untested vaccine plus flu shot made of Tital spinal fluid and spinach ©’, reassembled it all back together, and handed the launcher back to @SamMe.

“Ready to fire when you are” he said, kicking all the leftover exploding parts underneath the carpet.

“Fire?” asked @SamMe. “On @sleepyhead?”

“Sure, it’s a superpowered vaccine. It protects you from all the random variants.”

5 Likes

“Ok then.” @SamMe nodded. “We must protect @sleepyhead at all costs.”

“Let me help you …” Hu Tao adjusted the rocket launcher on her shoulder. “Feels good, right?”

“Just wait for the right moment …” @nevarmaor studied the video call. The four Vikings were singing and laughing. Then as one, they all lifted @sleepyhead high into the air.

“Now!” he shouted.

@SamMe fired the missile-vaccine of Titan spinal fluid and spinach … and other secret ingredients.

“Look!” @sft1965 waved his phone. “There’s the missile. And they just flipped @sleepyhead over …”

Everyone crowded him, transfixed on the small screen, the incoming rocket vaccine getting closer and closer to someone’s gluteus maximus.

Bingo!

The missile-vaccine hit its target. But nothing happened the way @nevarmaor thought it would.

5 Likes

Actually nothing happened. Or you couldn’t see what was happening. Because the screen was suddenly black. All of the telephones were disconnected.
“We have to go to Helsinki ourselves and see!” said @nevarmaor
“Wait! You mean by plane!?” Hu Tao said with panic in his eyes. “My species is not made to fly!!!”
Everyone looked at @nevarmaor He reached deep into his pocket and took out a cigar butt. With a grin he chewed on it and said “I have a plan…”

6 Likes

Meanwhile a new arrival has appeared: none and no other but a forum legend: @Pike!

“OMG” says resurrected @sft1965 “No more maple syrup”, “That is a Canadian kink, I’m certain of it”.

However, @nevarmaor continues, I want my Mila back

@sft1965 ripostes with, “I want my game progress back”

“Is that a thing?” asks @akionna. “What exactly is a Mila back?”

6 Likes

“Is it something like “sexy back”?” asked @Pike

Magical frying pans began to fly around, threateningly. @Rook hissed. “You know the forum rules.”

“That’s why Sleepyhead keeps getting smacked!” Hu Tao noted. “He’s averaging 4 a day!”

“Is that including or excluding smacks from his harem?” @sft1965 laughed.

“he gets a harem?” @SamMe shook her head.

“To be fair, the harem is full of hot men who WANT to be there,” @akionna explained.

“Wow, I’ve really been missing a lot of gossip,” @Mistress_of_Shadows appeared with her popcorn and beer.

“Why hasn’t Sleepyhead made any song lyrics about his harem?” @Pike wondered.

“He tried. It didn’t work,” @Rook said simply.

“Hey, hey, let’s not get sidetracked,” @nevarmaor said. “We’re going to Helsinki to see what happened to Sleepyhead, his 4 Vikings, Proteus, and Mila! So listen up…”

7 Likes

“I just happened to pull a fifth chest, so we now have transportation. Admittedly the crew are not that easy on the eyes, but if you just avoid their tusks you should be ok. Oh, and watch out for plummeting ducks. It is PoV after all.”

@nevarmaor gestured to a rickety wooden vessel floating under a giant green balloon. It looked just like one of those rickety wooden platforms you see on the backs of those Oliphaunts.

“You expect us to FLOAT to Helsinki? That will take longer than maxing a 5*!” @SamMe stamped her foot impatiently. “We don’t have that kind of time.”

“No worries, I’ve installed a special fan apparatus in the back. With Akkiorg’s help we will be there in no time. After all, fourarmed is forward propelled.”

“All Aboard!”

7 Likes

@sleepyhead had fortunately twisted at just the last moment to save his butt, but the sauna has been blown to smithereens.

Proteus is distraught. “my hot tub has been destroyed! Never again he shouts @nevarmaor. No more smoothies for you”

@nevarmaor says quietly “I generally don’t go clean shaven”

“Whut?” exclaims @akionna, “gravel rash just looks embarrassing”. (covering her chin discretely)

@sft1965 says “goblin balloon? It only has a 3 star motor and that pilot Zocc just looks questionable imo.”

Toxicandra turns positively red causing @Photon some alarm (and quiet delight).

@Mistress_of_Shadows has unfolded a beach chair (where did THAT come from?) and is chugging beers and eating popcorn.

@Pike just stands there to see what else unfolds.

@SamMe tosses her new blue locks and says who cares? Oh wait, new intel from the front in Helsinki…'SG now work from home, repeat work from home". “Oh my, she continues we now have 60 plus targets… Code word: Ferrari”
“can someone help me with this code?”

Purple Hu Tao says, “yes I can, I stole costume Gormek’s new abacus”. “I am the master of 10 digit numeric code! How hard can the Finish alphabet be?”

@sleepyhead says, “it uses letters you numbskull and Finish contains virtually no vowels”

Arguments ensue and even poor Mila is forgotten about for a moment…

7 Likes