WHEN SUDDENLY...! Add the Next Line - A story written by Our Community 📖

“I … take it back!”

But it was too late. The Copyright Lawyer remembered when the Hulk magically appeared, smashing poor Thor into the ground. If anything, he did not take too kindly to anyone from the Marvel Universe showing up.

And the DC Universe? Forget it. The Copyright Lawyer had especially hated that Dawn of Justice movie–because why would Batman and Superman ever fight each other? Was Lex Luxor that much smarter than everyone?

The Copyright Lawyer sat in his cubicle (he’d been demoted after the Judge Judy fiasco, subsequently losing his corner office). He leaned back in his comfortable Herman Miller Aeron chair, contemplating next steps.

Hu Tao was right. The heroes needed a quest. Season 3 was delayed yet again, and parceling out three provinces at a time was not working. The Valhalla portal had glitched as well. Dawa was showing up 92% of the time … and well, the Random Number Generator was flawed, but no one would ever admit it.

Smiling, he changed Natalya’s scandalous costume into … Wonder Woman’s. He frowned. He wasn’t sure it was any less scandalous. It was too much cleavage. Though she did look fantastic in it.

Then he waved his hands and made Poseidon less blue … and more Aquaman. His green outfit was definitely more sparkly, but he knew that Jason Momoa would approve.

Finally, he focused on Isarnia. Who on earth was Ice? He pulled up Wikipedia skimming through old comic excerpts. He could see some resemblance, but not enough to justify disappearing her–or even giving her a new outfit. He rather liked her blue silk and white fur. Her new costume was even better.

He decided to give Isarnia back (Vela was drowning everyone with her tears–and Ariel looked haggard trying to heal everyone). He clapped his hands, setting the new stage as such–

• Isarnia would shimmer back into Atlantis.
  • Natalya and Poseidon would shimmer back–but only temporarily.
  • They would choose a team to rescue them from the set of the new Wonder Woman movie.

He closed his eyes, ready for his afternoon nap, already forgetting about the chaos he set in motion.

3 Likes

Isarnia, Natalya and Poseidon reappeared.

“Oh, honey, we’re back!” Isarnia ran to hug her husband… then stopped as Poseidon and Natalya vanished!"

“Nooo!” Vela screamed, jumping at Ariel.

Chaos reigned. Triton smacked Tibs in the face, then Mother North, Domitia and Marjana bopped him on the head. Tibs crawled under the table.

“You did this!” Jill shrieked. Tyr drew his claw.

“Wait! Everyone, stop!” Vivica waved her arms. “Look!”

Everyone looked to see a float-y envelope appear in front of them. Then, it unfolded itself.

“Choose five amongst you. Then all five touch the envelope together. You will be taken to rescue Natalya and Poseidon.”

Everyone immediately began to squabble. “Don’t think you’ll stop me from rescuing my husband!” Isarnia yelled.

“Our daughter!” said Tyr and Jill together.

“Daddy!” argued Vela and Ariel.

Miki sighed. He cast his special, making everyone shut up.

“Okay, I propose we go rainbow,” Triton offered, thinking as tactically as a Captain of the Royal Guard would. “We have no idea what we will face. That means, your highnesses,” he gestured to Isarnia, Ariel and Vela, “only one of you will go to represent the Blue element…”

3 Likes

NICE touches, the Aeron chair and a portkey… :grin:

4 Likes

Isarnia grabbed the envelope, ignoring both of her daughters. “I’m your Mother. Stand down!”

“Aw mom, we want to help!” Vela started whining. “And Ariel’s a great healer. We’ll sing Let it Go on the way to Daddy.”

“You are grounded!” Isarnia practically trembled, her temper barely controlled. “I will not lose either one of you! I will get Poseidon myself.”

“Your Highness.” Proteus raised his hand carefully. “He was looking more like Aquaman in his green glittery spandex.”

“I am not married to Aquaman!” Isarnia smacked Proteus with the envelope. Unfortunately, it hit a giant ear fin–and stayed there.

“Just wiggle the envelope a bit.” Tyr touched a corner, trying to peel it off Proteus.

He froze when he realized the envelope had the power of invincible Duct tape. It would not let him go–or Proteus–or Isarnia.

“No one else move.” Hu Tao lumbered over to the small collection of heroes surrounding the floating envelope. “So we have three heroes … Blue, Red, and Purple.” He looked at his notepad. “Slow speed, Fast … Average.”

“Two spots left.” Miki grumbled. “And that envelope does not look happy. You were supposed to touch it together. It’s about to leave with ONLY THREE heroes. Who’s Yellow? Who’s Green?”

2 Likes

The envelope began to shimmer. “Hurry up!” Proteus, Isarnia and Tyr yelled in unison.

“Well, they need a healer,” Ariel grumbled, still annoyed at not being chosen. She pushed Vivica over. “You go, girl. Your Zatanna costume can help you blend in during this retrieval mission. Last I checked, she was a DC property.”

“I knew that costume would be good for something,” Vivica smiled happily.

“And the Green?” Tyr called.

The Greens mumbled amongst themselves. Onatel smiled her mysterious smile. “Trust me on this.” Then she pushed a Green to the fore…

“Dank Derric?!” everyone, including Dank Derric himself, gasped. Dank Derric even forgot about changing his name to Dark Derric, he was so shocked.

YES! In a throwback to the beginning of this thread, one of the first heroes to appear… in this set of posts by @bobiscool @JonahTheBard @Novo and yours truly…

Dank Derric has returned!

Vivica, Proteus, Isarnia and Tyr looked at each other. 3 5s, a 4 widely considered to be a game-changer, and Dank Derric? Before anyone could react, though, Onatel pushed Dank Derric forward so he touched the glowing envelope… and Isarnia (and costume!), Proteus, Tyr, Vivica (and pet dragon and costume!) and Dank Derric disappeared to where Poseidon/Aquaman and Nataya/Wonder Woman were…

4 Likes

(Dark Derric? Or Dank?)

2 Likes

(he calls himself Dark, but everyone knows he’s really Dank :wink: )

2 Likes

The motley collection of heroes shimmered in front of the food tent. Everyone looked around their surroundings, ready to do battle.

Except for Double D. Which could stand for Dank, Dark, Dangerous, Dainty, Dazzling, Deranged, Daring, or even Delightful Derric. Really, any number of D-adjectives come to mind.

Double D walked over to the largest buffet table in the world. “Come on guys! Let’s eat up before we …”

He didn’t even notice he was alone in the food tent. The other heroes had left him five minutes ago.

For a slow hero, Isarnia was already halfway across the set, walking around the camera crew with great efficiency.

“Wait up Your Highness!” Proteus huffed, his great ear fins flapping. “Did we just leave Double D behind?”

Isarnia flicked a few ice shards in his direction. “Are you slowing me down too?”

“We must find my daughter!” Tyr interrupted them. “Surely–”

Just then, two male actors shuffled by, both looking a bit ashy … and smelling of smoke.

“Oh man.” One actor grimaced, blowing on his smoldering shirt. “I didn’t know Wonder Woman shot fire from her bracelets!”

“I think her lasso electrocuted me.” The other one shuddered, his hair standing up. “I still feel it.”

“There you are Zatanna!” A blonde assistant popped up, stopping Vivica in her tracks. “Your costume is awesome! What’s your Pet Owl’s name?”

“Hedwig?” Vivica blinked nervously. “Err … Have you seen a Green Muscly Man with a Giant Trident? Or a Wondering Woman with Impressive Fire Skills?”

“Of course!” The little blonde pulled Vivica away from the group. “It’s your turn to beat up Aquaman. Let’s go!”

“You will not beat him up, you hussy!” Isarnia gasped. “Only I DO THAT.”

“Wolverine!” The assistant paused, staring at Tyr. “Wonder Woman is ready to throw you off a building. Just head over to–”

“Gretchen!” The Director hollered. “Where are my actors! I need these two fight scenes to happen before lunch.”

2 Likes

Proteus scratched his head. Tibs and Proteus had gotten him into comic books before, so he knew that Wolverine wasn’t in the same universe as Wonder Woman and Aquaman and Zatanna. But he shrugged his shoulders and whispered to Tyr. “This is your perfect chance to rescue Natalya. I’ll follow Queen Isarnia and tell her you’ll handle it, then check up on Vivica-Zatanna.”

Without even waiting for Tyr’s nod (and Tyr did, that confident father him!), Proteus trotted after Isarnia.

But when he rounded the corner…

“Stop it!” Vivica shrieked. Isarnia was pelting her with snowballs. “I told you, only I can beat my husband up!”

“I can’t heal fast enough!” Vivica squealed. “If only she would stop for a moment, I can change into my normal clothes and buff my own defense again!”

Proteus sighed as a glow enveloped the two.

“You dare freeze my mana?” Isarnia’s voice dripped with irony. “Only I can freeze things…”

“I sure am glad Atlantis is a meritocracy and a benevolent monarchy…” Proteus whispered. “Your highness, Vivica is our chance to sneak King Poseidon away unnoticed! She can pretend to be an actor in this movie!”

Isarnia simmered down. “You’re right, I apologize. I’m just nervous and afraid, you know.” She extended an apologetic hand to Vivica, who accepted.

“Whew, I was starting to get cold. These stockings aren’t helpful,” Vivica explained. “I have an idea. While we’re shooting our scene, I’ll explain to Poseidon what we plan to do. Then we…”

2 Likes

“… meet in front of the food tent in 10 minutes.” Vivica smiled happily. “Good plan?”

“What are you, Judge Judy?” Proteus sighed. “These scenes take more than 10 minutes. It could take 10 hours.”

“You will not beat up my husband for 10 hours!” Isarnia hissed, throwing leftover ice shards at the Irritating Female Magician.

“Zatanna!” The perky blonde assistant was out of breath. “There you are! I thought you were following me.” She started pulling at Vivica. “And stop beating up Diana’s mom!”

A sudden burst of flames had people scrambling. “I hope no one died.” Proteus blinked at the commotion. “We have no fighter with Revive skills.”

He rounded the corner, only to bump into a gasping Tyr. “That girl is so grounded!”

“What happened?” Proteus tried to look around the Norse God.

“She threw me off a building!” Tyr rubbed his head, wincing at the new bump. “I think her new outfit gave her MORE powers!”

“Daddy!” Natalya shoved some extras out of the way. “Are you dead?”

“We are here to rescue you–” began Proteus.

“This outfit is so tight!” Natalya started fidgeting, her ample bosom nearly spilling out the top. “My red dress is better, right? I mean, it’s loose and it allows my skin to breathe.”

“We are here–” Proteus tried again.

“But these golden cuffs are awesome.” Natalya aimed for the Director’s chair. “Watch this!” Blasts of fire shot out, incinerating the poor chair to ash.

“And this!” She threw her lasso, catching the unsuspecting Costume Designer. “Does this outfit make me look fat?” She tightened the rope, waiting for the answer.

“Never!” The Costumer Designer sputtered in surprise, tufts of hair standing up from little shocks of electricity. “You are a dream to design for. I just need extra fabric for your chest.”

“Thank you!” Natalya smiled at the compliment … then frowned. “My chest does not need extra fabric!” She turned her back to the Costume Designer. “Can you unzip me? I really can’t breathe.”

“Keep your clothes on!” The Director walked toward Tyr, eyeballing him suspiciously. “Wolverine is not part of this universe.” Then he hollered, “Security!”

Before he could issue the next command …

2 Likes

Dank Derric burst into the scene running! He was carrying a large brown dog with black spots.

Proteus waved his handkerchief in dismay. “We’re up to our necks in trouble here, and you go find a PET?!”

“Raaah! A RUNSTER!!! Relp me, Raggy!” The dog, at least twice as heavy as Dank Derric, quivered so much that Derric fell over.

“I am not Raggy!” Dank Derric mumbled.

“A… a monster??” Proteus began dabbing at his eyes. “I know I’m not pretty, but…”

“There, there,” Vivica consoled Proteus. “He didn’t mean it.”

The Director threw his script down in disgust. “Scooby-Doo mixes with the X-Men mixes with the Justice League! What is going on here!” Then he shook his hand at Vivica. “And you! Zatanna doesn’t have an owl!”

Vivica, Tyr, Natalya, Isarnia, and Proteus looked at each other. Dank Derric would have too, but Scooby-Doo was shaking so much, Derric couldn’t stand. Isarnia scowled. “Well, we got Natalya back. Let’s go find my husband!”

Suddenly, a trident came flying out of nowhere and embedded itself into the wall beside them with a loud CRACK!

“Get out of the way!” bellowed Poseidon from a distance. Everyone turned to see him fighting…

2 Likes

A man that had fins along his arms and back. Gills protruded from his neck, and his head had a fishy look to it. It was the REAL Aquaman. “Stop impersonating me!” he shouted at Poseidon as he ran at him.
“I could be your twin brother, who says i’m impersonating you and not the other way around?”

2 Likes

Jason Momoa materialized out of nowhere … banging his own trident into the ground. “I’m the REAL AQUAMAN!”

“You’re an actor!” The Director snapped. Then suddenly tired, he sat down on his chair–except it was a pile of ash, thanks to Natalya’s impromptu demonstration. “Where is my chair?” He coughed at the dusty soot all around him.

“We should have a Trident Throwing Contest!” proclaimed Poseidon. “You go first!” He pointed to the Original Aquaman with Actual Gills.

Original Aquaman threw his trident at Gal Gadot’s trailer, happily watching it crack in half.

Jason Momoa snickered. “That’s like 100 feet, man.” Then he threw his trident, watching it sail over everyone … until a mile later, it hit the Main Gate of Warner Studios. Smirking, he turned to Poseidon. “Beat that Old Man.”

“There you are my love!” Isarnia stepped over the Director, pulling at Poseidon. “Let’s go now.”

“Not yet dearest.” Poseidon decided to stretch out his shoulders. “I must teach these fools a lesson!” Then he threw his trident, and everyone watched it fly over the Main Gate … and out of the City of Burbank … and out of the State of California … and out of the United States …

(At this point, everyone was watching the trajectory via satellite.)

… until it hit a small office in Helsinki.

3 Likes

… the trident crashed through the cubicle of the Copyright Lawyer, who dove to the floor and whimpered.

“This is getting serious!” he shrieked. “No job is worth my life!” With a flick of his fingers, he brought Poseidon, Natalya, Isarnia, Vivica-Zatanna, Proteus, Dank Derric, Tyr, Scooby-Doo, Jason Momoa, Original Aquaman, Gal Gadot, and The Director to Helsinki!

“You…!” He was about to give them a tongue-lashing, but instead, his tongue dropped out of his mouth when he saw Jason Momoa, standing in all his glory. The Copyright Lawyer gasped as he remembered that “wash your hands” meme…

Copyright Lawyer swooned. “Jason Momoa, I…” he licked his lips. “I…”

“Well, spit it out,” Isarnia said, irritably. “You’ve caused enough trouble already!”

Copyright Lawyer swallowed. “I…”

3 Likes

“… love you.” Then the Copyright Lawyer realized what he said. “I mean, I love your work.”

“Thanks man.” Jason Momoa shrugged carelessly, making all of his muscles ripple enticingly.

Vivica sighed, fluttering her lashes, wondering if he would enjoy her specialty … Magical Healing.

Isarnia sighed, wondering if Ursena had finally taken over Atlantis, seeing as this was the slowest rescue mission ever.

Natalya sighed, struggling to breathe, finally fed up with the Wonder Woman costume. “Somebody unzip me!”

Original Aquaman stepped forward, only to get knocked down by Jason Momoa. “I knew you wanted me.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Before he could move, a giant metal claw was on his chest. “Back off you meme.” Tyr growled.

“Perhaps we take this fight out of my cubicle–” began the lawyer. “And into–”

“The cafeteria!” Hu Tao waved at everyone. “It’s free smoothie day!” He raised a tall glass up high, a colored straw peeking out. “Congratulations on the rescue!” He slurped a little bit of the pink concoction, shivering with delight. “You must try this one. It has strawberries, banana … and just a hint of mint.”

“I could use a drink.” Proteus was the first to follow Hu Tao. “Didn’t we leave you in Atlantis?”

Hu Tao blinked at him, considering his answer carefully. “Yes.” That was all he said.

“But how did you get here?” Proteus poked the lumbering Panda Warrior. “With your Slow Speed, how did you get here BEFORE us?”

“Perhaps …” Hu Tao paused, taking another delicious sip of his smoothie. “I know of a Backdoor …”

“You KNOW things?” Proteus threw his popular hanky at Hu Tao. “And you didn’t tell us?”

“Well …” Hu Tao tapped his chin ever so slowly. “I did sign an NDA, so I can’t say much. However, I can tell you this …”

3 Likes

… back in Atlantis, Colen snickered. “Heh. He said back door.”

Lancelot winked. “Talk about coming from behind.”

“Let’s not make asses of ourselves,” Kunchen sniggered.

“Or else people will turn tail,” Rudolph laughed.

Vodnik just chortled as he gulped down his seaweed juice. These youngsters were alright. He reached for the pitcher and…

THUNK!

“These boys will never learn, huh?” Seshat said as she clapped her hands together, as if getting rid of dust.

“I was going to say Boys will be Boys, but a lot of little boys are very well-behaved,” Mother North tsked.

“Feh. These guys make me hot under the collar,” Marjana sneered.

“I would love to crush them into itty bitty pieces,” Hel snarled.

“Let’s not waste any more time,” Domitia shook her head. “Hu Tao is about so speak.”

Back in Helsinki…

1 Like

Hu tao explained to Proteus “I know a guy. Err actually a bear. No wait a minute more like a plant.”

“Which is it a man, a bear, or plant?” Proteus screamed “You are making no sense”

“Doesn’t matter. He like myself is a master of patience” Hu explained

“You mean he is slow” Proteus interrupted

“You don’t need to be so mean we prefer to be called…”

Proteus hurriedly interrupted again before the panda could ramble onto another sidebar “What does this have to do with a backdoor?”

“I was trying to tell you my guy, or was it a bear, maybe a plant, he can explain it too you”

3 Likes

Behind Proteus and Hu Tao, chaos reigned.

Tyr was chasing Copyright Lawyer around; the Lawyer was stammering as he ran around Jason Momoa. Isarnia was trying to pelt the Lawyer with shards of ice. Poseidon and the Original Aquaman were arm-wrestling, and the chairs they were sitting on started to crack from their strength. Scooby-Doo and Dank Derric were running away from Tyr, Isarnia and Copyright Lawyer, but kept tripping over everything, spilling MORE drinks on an angry Natalya. The Director was sobbing over his script.

Vivica sidled up to Jason. “!!!..ados a teg ot tnaw uoy od”"

Vivica and Jason Momoa both jumped as two sodas appeared. “What just happened?” Jason asked.

“'…!!!wonk t’nod I” Vivica squeaked.

“That’s the backwards magic of Zatanna,” Gal Gadot offered. “She casts spells by saying things backwards.” At the shocked looks on Jason Momoa’s and Vivica’s faces, Gal shrugged. “I did a lot of research for the role of Wonder Woman, you know…”

Proteus took Hu Tao by the shoulders and began shaking. “Things are getting insane. Stop being cryptic. Tell. Me. Now.”

Hu Tao sighed, and slowly and carefully took his mobile phone from his pocket. He shuffled in his other pocket and pulled out his spectacles. Setting them just so on his nose, he unlocked his phone, typing in each of the 30 characters in his password. He grunted once or twice, having to erase a character he had mis-typed. These keypads were just too small for his panda fingers!

Finally, he had unlocked his phone, scrolled through his contacts, and selected the one he needed. My, Proteus was being patient…

He looked up to see Proteus snoring.

Hu shook his head, his fur swaying ever so gently. These average-mana heroes! Always wanting to speed up! They should be like Guardian Owl, always patient.

Hu tapped his foot slowly, waiting for the phone to ring.

Behind him, Vivica was babbling again. " ! niaga yllamron klat ot tnaw I" Gal Gadot pulled her behind a table, as Poseidon’s trident flew through the air again. The Copyright Lawyer had tears streaming down his face as Tyr’s claw swiped the air millimeters behind him. Dank Derric and Scooby-Doo ran past them, and got frozen by Isarnia’s powers. She tsked and slammed her fist on the table beside her, sending yet another tray of iced coffees onto Natalya’s lap! The brunette screamed in rage, causing the Director’s briefcase to burst into flame.

Hu Tao shrugged, and waited patiently for his phone to ring.

Finally, it was answered by Shrubbear. Hu Tao gently shook Proteus awake.

“What…” Proteus mumbled, then looked at his watch (if you peek very closely at this hero card art, you can see it! maybe.) “It’s been half an hour!! What the heck have you been doing!”

Hu Tao tutted. “I had to ask Shrubbear if he were free, you know. It would have been rude to just call.”

Proteus resisted the urge to slap Hu Tao. “Just give me the phone!” He snatched it from a startled Hu.
My, thought Hu Tao, this would not do. He would have to carefully draft a handwritten letter of complaint to Ariel after this.

“Shrubbear, talk!” Proteus screeched into the phone. The Copyright Lawyer slammed into the wall beside Proteus and Hu. Natalya was wailing even louder now, and the Director whimpered as his tie burst into flame.

Shrubbear’s voice came over the phone. “The backdoor is…”

2 Likes

" … unavailable." Shrubbear’s voice faded in and out. “We have a bad connection. Call me tomorrow.” Then all Proteus heard was a dial tone. He got a little dizzy when he realized that he learned exactly NOTHING new.

“It’s better this way.” Hu Tao patted Proteus on the back. “There are backdoors to practically everything.” He took another sip of his smoothie. “But it’s supposed to be secret. Otherwise …” He paused, looking over his notes. “Companies get in trouble. That’s how Acebookfay and Ooglegay got caught.”

“Are you speaking Pig Latin now?” Proteus gasped. “Stop it!”

“It’s not too bad.” Hu Tao pointed to all the madness just a few yards away from them. “I think they’re talking backwards over there. Vivica’s new powers are strange.” He handed Proteus a blended smoothie. “Try it. The flavors will just … seep into your soul.”

Proteus took the smoothie reluctantly, though he had to admit, it smelled quite refreshing. He took one careful sip … before letting out a long sigh. Hu Tao was right. The mix of fruity goodness settled in his tummy … then spread a lightness inside of him. “I don’t taste the mint, but it’s … perfect.”

“For you, dear friend,” Hu Tao nudged Proteus gently. “A dash of seaweed instead.”

Proteus sighed again, not hearing the commotion behind him, not noticing the Copyright Lawyer sliding down the wall, not noticing the flames as Natalya set expensive Aeron chairs on fire. He saw his hanky on the floor, so he stooped to pick it up, ducking just in time too–as a wayward trident went sailing overhead.

“Mr. Lawyer?” Hu Tao kneeled by the exhausted man. “Are you ready to send them back? Can you wave your hand?”

“I have a headache.” The Copyright Lawyer winced, rubbing his temples. “I’ll give you one minute to round everyone up. Take the dog too. He keeps asking for Scooby Snacks!”

“Do we need ALL the Aquamans?” Proteus sipped his smoothie, a new calm spreading over him. He really needed more fruit in his life.

The lawyer pointed to the lobby, the one place not demolished by Fire and Ice. Hedwig was taking his afternoon nap in a tall potted plant nearby. “Everyone who’s going back must be there. You have 50 seconds left!”

“Good luck dear Proteus.” Hu Tao stretched lazily before studying the trendy chalkboard menu. “I will try the mango smoothie next.”

“40 seconds!” The Copyright Lawyer hollered. “Everyone must touch the potted plant!”

Proteus clutched his smoothie, grabbing Isarnia, who grabbed Poseidon, who accidentally tripped on Double D, who was still hugging Scooby, who wanted to pet the Mumbling Magical Healer …

The collection of bodies slowly converged on the potted plant. With 10 seconds to spare, everyone touched a leaf, waking up poor Hedwig.

In a blinding flash of light, the heroes found themselves in …

2 Likes

… Atlantis!

Nah, that would be too easy.

“We’re in Valhalla?!” Tyr looked around in amazement. Natalya, Zatanna-Vivica, Isarnia, Poseidon, Double D, Scooby-Doo, Proteus, Hedwig and poor Hu Tao looked around in amazement.

“I didn’t even get my mango smoothie,” Hu Tao sobbed quietly.

“Like, relax, Hu,” Proteus said casually. That smoothie was REALLY making him calm. “We will manage.”

“You made it!” clapped a cheery,husky yet still feminine voice behind them.

“Agnes!” Tyr exclaimed. “Weren’t you in Atlantis with us?”

“That was her brother,” whispered Natalya.

Tyr snarled back. “I can tell a woman from a man! I was the one who told your mother what biological gender Telluria was!”

“I was only commenting on their resemblance,” Natalya pouted.

“Er, no,” Agnes shrugged, ignoring the exchange. “I’m not a hero YET, you know.”*

**Disclaimer: author is not an SG staff member nor a beta tester, author has absolutely no reliable information whatsoever on the role or status of Agnes as a playable game character, anyone who stocks up Valhalla coins and/or gems in the hope of one day summoning Agnes derives no rights whatsoever from this post, and author is not liable for your actions. Have a nice day!

“Did you bring us here?” Isarnia demanded. “I was looking forward to getting home!”

“You can’t,” Agnes said flatly. “Atlantis is sealed off temporarily. There’s a big evil coming…”

“Revil!” Scooby-Doo jumped into Double D’s arms again. Double D scowled as he staggered and fell.

Poseidon let out a little chuckle. “Even Proteus is stronger than you are! Just look at how much tile damage he does to Titans.” Then, seeing Isarnia’s frown deepen, Poseidon quickly added. “Er, what does this evil have to do with us, and why will it stop us getting back to Atlantis?”

Agnes sat down. “Well…”

4 Likes