When is the SAND EMPIRE Summer Seasonal Event in June 2019? [Expected June 25, Subject to Change]

Must be June 24

written on task calendar

Yes you will be able to use eht on Sands event. All seasonal events allow eht to be used on the event summons as it replaces the usual epic hero summons for the duration of its availability

2 Likes

Keeping this thread alive :smile:
Will the start be in June or later in July? Would be awesome to know for spending the saved EHTs

1 Like

If the event falls during Atlantis summons, the EHT should be good for use in sand, right?

You will be able to use epic hero tokens to summon in the Sand Empire gate, no matter when it happens. EHT can be used in seasonal events.

I would also love to know when it’s going to happen!

Moderator’s Note

I asked the Staff for guidance on the expected date for Sand Empire, and got an answer:

The current ETA for Sand Empire is June 25 (subject to change)

Please take note that this date is NOT guaranteed, and may end up being different from the current expectation.

23 Likes

Anyone have any idea if summer event will be the same as last year? And any idea if we will have it in June or July?

Thanks

1 Like

The answer is just above your post…

1 Like

I think it was merged from somewhere else… I guess or kind of recall…

1 Like

Does it mean people don’t read previous posts?
If it was merged, there will be reference indication of the merged topics
Sometimes it just happen that previous threads ended up being ignored.

1 Like

What i have observed many people dont :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Exactly the information, I like to know anyway. Then it is likely that June Atlantis and Sand empire may overlap.

Probably overlap so we spend 3 million W/E lol. Atlantis rises in the middle of Sands

2 Likes

They transferred my question here lol. It was not above anything since I created a subject

A search of relevant topic threads, before starting a new thread may have bought you here rather than having to be transferred (topic merged with relevant threads).

1 Like

Curious as to when the sand empire event will occur as well.

1 Like

ETA given by devs = 25 of June

1 Like

June 24th / 14th July but could change

So we’re getting closer…

I’ve been hearing rumors that the Sand Empire will be this month (June). Has anyone else heard this or confirm?