When is the next big special gem deal?

Got $100 2 drop. Would rather wait 4 a big gem deal. Something more than the normal 10K gems. Ne1 know when another is slated 2 pop up???

I don’t think they want to announce in advance the big gem deals. A small one should come in a week with the monthly event–but that one is for at most $5.

The big deals seem frequent though. I’d say if you can wait till the end of the month, then wait.

Halloween event most likely will have multiple deals. Starts on Oct 22nd.

2 Likes

Thx. Didn’t know if they “leaked” info on it…

Thx… Hard 2 wait that long 4 a few 10-draws!!!

The Halloween event will have a deal calendar just like the spring and summer event :grin:
Will be worth the wait!

1 Like

Cool… Thx… Started late Winter this year…

I’m a month into this game, so excuse my rookie ignorance. I wanted to know how often gem deals come about? I purchased the deal for $99 the other day for 12,500 gems w/ other items and wanted to know if those kind of deals happen monthly on average, or more often? Reason for the question is I hadn’t seen any other gem deals other than Valentine’s Day and then today SG posted another deal for $99 for 11k gems, so two in a week. Just wondering if I’m better off holding out for better deals depending on the frequency. Thanks

1 Like

I don’t think I got this deal, so might have been tailored to some accounts only whereas the current one is available to everybody.

Thanks for the response. Good to know that SG does that.

Cookie Settings