When E&P meets Star Wars

Ok, there’s already lookalike and meme threads, but there’s enough material to be it’s own thing.

When your significant other suggests you should play less/quit/stop wasting money

17 Likes

wampa

15 Likes

When you flee war just before MoNo or Alby fire:

tenor%20(10)

13 Likes

When fools be throwing shade at Zero and @dante2377 starts to reply

tenor%20(9)

15 Likes

Someone should the Dark Lord up, and have words going across, “join me, and together we will rule the boards.”

3 Likes

10 Likes

Haha . Love these.

Being a fan of the franchise . :hugs:

2 Likes

When you A+ a rare and someone else gets the darts

12 Likes

When someone revenges you 3 times and loses them all

16 Likes

Lol! V good @KLinMayhem

Somewhere in a bunker under Helsinki, @Petri and @mhalttu scan for stacked teams and deploy the Board Manipulator

giphy%20(17)

22 Likes

What is this? Is this star wars?

Rogue One, dude. Have you not seen it? It split opinion a bit but I thought it was a fantastic prelude to New Hope

2 Likes

No, i haven’t. Heard it was terrible

Sorry, wrong one.

When you’ve been attacked by someone u know, and they think you can’t beat them.
Star Wars Lack Of Faith GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

I strongly disagree. I’ve seen the films, played all the games, got the toys and I loved it.

And I watched it with a guy who 3D printed his own full size R2 and he loved it.

6 Likes

My Rogue One is Scarlett.

In addition, I just pulled a Jabbar the Hutt.

7 Likes

I’ve seen the movies, and read a ton of the books. The VII and VIII were good, but nothing as good as they could have been.

1 Like

You are taking your greatest heroes to fight the Dark Lord.

4 Likes

But i’ll check it out

2 Likes

Ocee-Too Kannot See: For over a thousand generations, console gamers were the guardians and protectors of their own wallets and were happily content with their single console games that has end-game elements. Before the gacha mobile games… Before the Empire.

5 Likes