When do you get attacked in raids?

I would debate that a 2700 team power team for a level 43 player, even a level 39 player, is a real looking team. Not always, of course, but if you’re up at level 40+ you are invested and likely have something better. If you don’t that is the worst RNG luck ever!

I get hit very regularly - I built up my tower to 12 before realising it might not be such a good idea to make myself such tasty bait.
I keep my defense team low for chest filling, and also use it to make sure I don’t accidently feed away my leveled 2* troops that I keep for events. My current defense is Tyrum, Bane, Gunnar, Friar Tuck, and Hawkmoon, all fully leveled. Team power is 2313 currently. Occasionally I level the troops up a bit more to increase it.
I get hit… lots and lots and lots, with a cup total usually ranging between about 800 and 1200 trophies depending on when in the pattern I’m up to. If I’m not short of food, I may push it higher going for maximum win trophies instead of supplies, but it gets kicked down again quickly once I stop playing.

I field a defence team of 2950 or so team power, with a reasonable mix of healing, debuff and decent attack (with some slow mana). All are 4* but only a couple are close to maxed. A couple are quite low.

I get attacked a reasonable amount and quite easily maintain a cup level around 1500 to 1600 with this set-up.

All I need to do is swap out my central char for a barely levelled 4* (which drops my team strength to 2650 or so) and I’ll then drop quite quickly to the 1100 cup range. It’s sneaky because by leaving a ‘flaw’ in your defence (in the form of a weak hero in a central slot) you make your team more easily defeatable without presenting it as an obvious cup-drop team.

The other thing is I have my keep at level 10 and as previously posted, I normally have a reasonable amount of ham on offer. (I use my iron - pushing for TC20 now). I think a decent keep level with ham to offer is a prerequisite to have wider appeal if you want to be raided.

Just realised how funny it is talking about strategies to make yourself appealing to be raided. A little like old Jack Sprat and his missus there… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like