When are upgrades for Stronghold 24 and 25 (SH24/SH25) going to be released? [ANSWER: Not Announced Yet]

Hi everyone
I have a question, does anybody know when will be available SH at lvl. 24 to build? I have lvl.23 and all my storage buildings are unuprgredable unless SH lvl24. But i can’t build because not available;(((

Sh24 hasn’t been released yet so no one can build it.

1 Like

But does anyone know when they are going to realise?

One day next year. 20 chars

1 Like

Do you have both two iron and food stores at level 10?
If so. You have to wait and no schedule is known yet.

When will Castle Update to 24 be available?

Nobody knows… In April most likely (if S3 comes out until March).

As soon as it is neccessary to update something or to build new things :slight_smile:

Main thread about discussing the upcoming SH updates:

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I didn’t even realize this was an issue. I’ve been waiting for some in-game trigger. Finally I decided to look here for an answer. Wow. I can’t believe there is a mission for a completion target that isn’t even available. I’m really struggling to produce enough iron.
Come on developers, I love (really love) this game. I’m a grinder on ever day but that’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Any word for when we’ll be able to level stronghold to 24 and 25?

1 Like

Still no.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be too much longer now with season 3 approaching they can’t be released until hero academy is ready

2 Likes

It seems to have been about a year since the last upgrade to stronghold levels was released. I’ve been sitting on SH level 23 for at least 9 months. There are other buildings waiting on upgrades when SH 24 or 25 is reached. Can’t do the upgrades if the SH level isn’t available. Any idea on when the next Stronghold upgrade will be released?

Hiya. Best advice to use the search tool before creating a new thread.

To answer your question;
No, no official information… just guesses.

1 Like

Stronghold 23 was released in September. :thinking:

Are you possible thinking of Stronghold 21 from June?

Sg says Sh lv24-25 will reach this year.
Who know when , may be next month or next Dec.

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like