When and where will I see Alkashard

When and where will I see this Alkashard I am cooking g my lvl 22 stroghold now. Will it only pop up when the alchemy lab has been built?

“The Alchemy Lab produces Alkashards whenever any Transmutation is completed. The number of Alkashards produced varies with each level of the Alchemy Lab and the items being Transmuted.”

@zephyr1 how can I bring the original quote here? I tried to do this above, but I don’t know how. I selected the text and quoted, but it goes only to original thread. Teach me :slightly_smiling_face:

There are a few ways to do it, but this is the one I find quickest, and personally use the most:

1. Start your reply in the thread where you want to reply

2. With the reply still open, search for the thread you want to quote from

3. Select the text to quote, and tap/click the Quote button

4. Tap on the name of the person you’re replying to at the top of your draft post, which will take you back to the original thread

Here’s a video of me doing that (typos while searching are optional :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:):

4 Likes

Didnt know u could do it like that :rofl::joy:
I usually open a new tab quote what i want and then copy it from the reply box and go back to the tab i want to reply and paste it there

1 Like

That’s one of the other ways to do it, but I find that to be much more inconvenient, at least on my phone.

1 Like

I forgot to mention I didn’t know how to do this on Android. When I’m home, I post on forum using my laptop and works differently. Actually a message pops up and ask me if I want to reply to the new thread or the original one.

I get that option on my phone too. I use that when I’m doing things like posting my team in the Class Trials threads.