What's your take on the grimforest heros?

PiBs is great in attack, but he’s really a synergy builder - put him with a couple of others (especially QoH and/or Freya) and he really makes minion magic come to life… As a hero in isolation, he’s nothing special - but he’s not meant to be an isolated summoner.

I have Hansel and Rumple…

Like many others have said, Hansel is a must have 4*. One of my favorites to play with. Using him and Peters both on my Green mono is fun with Evelyn and Lianna!

Rumple was my first 5* blue, and used him for a long time until I maxed Vela. I like him a lot actually, but then again, I like a lot of heroes others tend to discard. He isn’t perfect, but can win battles when he fires the right special! Or he can REALLY screw you…but thats part of the fun! lol

1 Like

Interesting 4* heroes.
And thats about it, if i get any 5* from free pulls, sure why not. Not gonna use my gems on those tho.

Just like others,… Hansel is great, Gretel is ok.
I have 2x Hansel maxed one emblemed, I bring almost double hansel in raid and tournament with my green stack.
For 5*, I do not have them and as I see they are just ok. Avalon is best 5*, and Guardian is best 4*. Grimforest is no.2 for 4* heroes.

1 Like

Pixie, despite looking like a naughty seaside postcard from the 1950s, is a little treasure.

1 Like

I made a 10-pull, because this was my first Grimforest and I didn’t have any of these heros. Got Hansel and Gretell, and 3 Pixies. I believe I’m gonna max them all. :see_no_evil:
Very cool characters.

1 Like

Avalon 5* are awesome… BK (best Red), LoTL, Guin, Arthur, even Morgan is okay.

If G.Kong gets his proposed buffs (250% AoE and cleanse) then Guardians will be right up there with Panther, Gazelle and new Kong!

Guardians and grimforest 4* is pretty close for me… Guardians is gamechanging on titans and grimforest is gamechanging on raids.

Pirates is such a mixed bag… Some amazing (Finley, Locke, Peters) and some disappointing (Boomer, Sargasso).

3 Likes

I’ll let you know when I find one in the Forest!

25 pulls today and I got Pixie…

Feels like I need to flush them out…

Or chill and accept that it may just not be in the stars this time.

1 Like

I pulled Pixie during the last time this event came round and I maxed her, largely because my holy bench was appallingly bad. I think I only had Chao as a 4* and no 5* heroes at all.

I do not regret it at all. She is amazing.

When I got to the final level of season one, I failed on the first attempt and switched out my team on the second. I ran it with Bane, Pixie, Gan Ju (all maxed, though not fully emblemed), Chao (not maxed, somewhere on lower half of the 4th tier but I forget where) and an unascended Mother North.

Pixie was the one that got me through that level, with a bit of help from Mother North and a very dumb AI who kept targeting Gan Ju. It was amusing to watch MN keep bringing back Gan Ju and the AI hit it again and again, while Pixie just charged and fired repeatedly.

Pixie dropping that mana down to 50% over and over was a lifesaver on that level and I have no doubt that without her I would probably still not have passed that level.

I said before the event started this time that if I pulled a second Pixie and no other event heroes I would be happy. I was amazingly lucky though and pulled Gretel on my first pull. I am getting her levelled up asap and anticipate she will be just as useful.

I would love any of the 5* heroes though I do have a particular fondness for Puss in Boots, because I am another crazy cat lady who wants ALL THE CATS. I did get the Cheshire Cat last Wonderland and he needs a friend.

1 Like

:smiley: :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

(20catsapurring)

2 Likes

Morgan, my dear, has one of the best artworks of all heroes in the game, and already for this, she is not only ok, she is awesome! it is just a pity that she and LotL are both sorcerers so I need to split emblems between them… But I agree Avalon has the best 5 stars in the family.

Grimforest has fun heroes as rumple, PIB, SW, perhaps not the first 5 stars to have maxed, but fun characters who have their place in the game.

3 Likes

I agree Morgan has great artwork… That wouldn’t be a reason to ascend any hero for me, but to each their own.

I don’t think she’s a bad hero either… I just don’t think she gets anywhere near Locke, for example.

I don’t really like anyone. I save my coins for wonderland or avalon.

I always do. If I get them I get them…I have no need of them. I just like to have 1 of everything.

Which is why I think of this as super expensive Pokemon :joy:

1 Like

The only hero I would really like to get is PiB… in the past I went for Boss Wolf, but with Telluria he doesn’t have much sense anymore. Pity, I really liked and wanted him.

Although I must admit Grimforest treated me much better than other events, in the past I got 2x Hansel, 2x Gretel and Rumpelstiltskin (which I will max someday). Other events gave me much less

Ehrmz… Finley? :smiley:

So that event {pirates of corellia) not so bad…

Just Hansel, but I already have 2 copies of the cabin boy who is a bit similar, so not gonna pull just for him. Waiting for the upcoming new heroes of S3.

Hansel is better then Cabin Boy Peters. The mana drain after the freeze is vastly superior. I have CBP and he’s useful but if you’ve not dropped the hero before his freeze ends they fire anyways…Hansel stops that.

2 Likes

I know he’s better and he certainly looks way cooler than zombie boy. But it’s still not tempting enough to blow all my gems for one single hero I may or may not get.