What's your least favorite event in the game?

The idea at the base of rush tournaments is not fun.
Is making even slow heroes something players are willing to spend talents (aka money) on.

Whatever new content can be read at the light of “let’s pull out something to milk 'em even more”.
Which is one of the reasons I don’t play NT.
I’m also planning to attack mythic titans only once from now on as I don’t have access to elemental defense debuffing or tile damage improvement.

3 Likes

Mythic Titans, I literally spend nothing on. Very low effort.

I look at the color of the titan. I stack against that color, 4 + attack booster (Miki, Wu Kong, etc.)

Whatever score I get is the score I get. Repeat with the same team again until they get that negative debuff on them, then I swap in other heroes from my roster.

I will never be able to come anywhere close to the top scorers without burning tons of battle items, which I’m not willing to do. But even just scoring top 25%, I do okay in terms of loot. Not bad for a few minutes worth of work.

Compared to how many hours it takes to finish other events? LOL

4 Likes

Easily ninja tower, the loot sucks for the time and effort it takes to complete. I do about 20 levels or until I can no longer progress without resources but this event is in bad need of an revamp!!!

7 Likes

Sorry, but I just can’t put up with wasting my time just to score ok at best.
And MT are not very little time since you have to attack them 12 times.
Which are way too many and we all know why they have to be so many.

1 Like

Tavern of legends. I like the fact that you can use your hero once. But there is no loot. Only 2 chances to win a Dawa. Add some loot ( emblems or smthg else)

7 Likes

I would say ninja tower. The first time I made it to maybe 26 before saying meh, then the last one I finished and this on I completed. I had some extra time to say screw it. Only thing is I probably blow through 50 it 60 tornados. I guess the emblems are nice, but other then that. Blah

2 Likes

I wasn’t trying to sell you on them, you should never waste your time on anything in the game if you don’t think it’s worth it. :slightly_smiling_face:

For me personally, those 12 Mythic Titan hits take less than an hour overall, and usually net me quite a few emblems total. Don’t remember the exact numbers, but it’s a lot. 50-100 or so at least. That to me is not bad loot at all for a dozen titan hits.

But your own mileage may vary of course!

Compared to something like Tavern? Tons of time spent for what???

2 Likes

Ninja Tower x10000 Did the first one. Never again. Too much effort for a few emblems. No thanks!!!

5 Likes

For me it’s the Ninja Tower because it’s both time consuming and resource intensive for pretty much mediocre rewards unless you hit the top spots.
They need to buff the rewards in each of the levels and in each of the “chests”

6 Likes

My least favorite event is the ninja tower by far. I complete it for first time two months ago burning so many tornadoes that I’ve been close to 0 tornadoes up to this event. The few tornadoes I was able to collect were immediately used on my alliance titans. It’s a pain climbing the tower. It takes arround five hours to reach level 50. You have to change your team frequently, manage the cursed heroes. So this time I decide to not used tornadoes until level 40 (in fact it was easy to follow the rule as my initial stock was 3 tornadoes) . I was close to complete springvale event so I make some efforts to complete it and win few orichalcum nuggets. I win also a few climbing the tower. I manage to get 19 tornadoes for last ten levels. I 'm at level 48, ranked 36175 at that time and I have used only 7 tornadoes.
5 hours (at least, maybe 6/7) for 200/250 emblems is a pity. Emblems quest takes 10/15 minutes for 40 emblems. Ninja tower rewards need to be seriously improved and time consumption needs to be reduced or give us more flexibility (50 energies in one shot) to manage the tower. I’m not sure to play next one, I would like to improve my ranking but the required time to get Friar Tuck and Gan Ju is just toooo muccchhh…

Regarding mythic titan, I can’t say I like it too. My alliance classify around 150 in the 3 MT events and I receive from teammate around 10/15 alteration scroll in each event. Like that with 30 tornadoes, I have been able to reach Top 1% in both best attack / best total by playing only 6 strong attacks and other without items. So I don’t really like it but I have to play it for the team. The reward is good for me.

3 Likes

Two chances at summon.
By far the most important asset of the game (for me) :slightly_smiling_face:
In the end emblems are nice but it’s nice to have a decent personnel to throw them onto :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Summons are nice… but 2 summons is still only a 6% chance for anything but a feeder hero.

Maybe you are luckier than I am. For me, 6% might as well be 0%.

2 Likes

Chances are always slim, that’s why you have to help them any way possible :wink:
I’m not disregarding emblems, they are important.
But

• I never liked 'em because it has always been clear to me what they are (milking material)
  • I’m a lot more thrilled by a new hero than by making a step in the talent tree (I believe I have several thousands of parked emblems :woman_shrugging:t3:)

I like heroes, if it wasn’t outrageously expensive I’d happily collect them just to have them. And play with teams.

2 Likes

Ninja Tower would be ok if there was nothing else going on at the time. But considering wars, tourneys, seasonal event, titans, etc etc, no way of justifying 10 extra flags per day for 5 days (plus rebuys if needed).
As it stands, it’s just a massive time and item sinkhole

3 Likes

For me, tournaments and especially super fast wars.
If you don’t have tiles right away, you’ve lost with no chance of reversing the situation. Horrible.
If it really has to be a help with mana speed modification to enhance slow heroes, it would be much better for all heroes to become slow.
It still benefits slow heroes, but makes raids playable and not a roulette wheel.

Ninja Tower, it’s boring as hell and takes a lot of resources.

I love the ninjas though.

3 Likes

I like heroes too… but 2.5 years into this game and I only have 12% of the legendaries? The only way to “guarantee” that I’ll get more is by robbing a bank and spending every drop of that on summons. No thank you.

Of course I realize that emblems are yet another cash cow for SG. But the upside of them is that a fully emblemed vanilla 4* hero is practically as good as a legendary. :+1:

1 Like

Rush format at the 5 star level in particular wars. It’s the only format where you can essentially lose before a move is made. Spawn in vs. Alfrike tank. Only one move available, so you are forced to take that move. That move, which was forced and wouldn’t have made otherwise, cascades into Alfrike. Alfrike puts one cube on all 5 heroes. This is the most frustrated I ever was playing and it happened last 5 star rush tournament. If I bring 5, 6 tiles counters, all for alfrike and I’m forced into charging her on the first move I personally don’t find that fair. I understand it’s rare, at least to the extreme I mentioned, but it happens and 1 or 0 move losses shouldn’t be possible in my view. I Don’t consider bad boards an automatic loss even in rush. However, Being forced to charge alfrike on first move and 1 cube on all 5… I still think it’s bs even a month and half later.

2 Likes

It’s not really an event but I hate the map! It’s so long and boring and I can’t autoplay reliably anymore on hard mode :laughing: I still do it for the materials and coins and the mats at the end though. That’s the true grind lol.

2 Likes

All monthly events such as pirates, teltoc etc because it is all about who spend more money on flasks/diamond refills and use more items not who play better board it it total ■■■■. The levels should be closed after one succes attemp or somehow more competetive so I can join and try my best.

3 Likes