What's your least favorite event in the game?

I’m the opposite. I like the Tavern of Legends because I get to use heroes on my bench that normally don’t see a lot of action. Keeps things a little fresh for me. By the end of the event I’m using those top tier heroes anyway.

2 Likes

The never ending Challenge Events, too many levels and very poor rewards.

2 Likes

I can see how some people like it, but just like I don’t like driving a Daewoo on the weekend when I have a Ferrari in the garage I don’t like that event.

1 Like

Ninjatower - enemies are too strong, Oni curses and other difficulties makes it impossible for my heroes to reach the top. If you are looking at the number of bombs, harpunes etc. you need and the drawing results the loot is for my opinion too low. I reach a level between 42 and 45 before I have to stop, because even though I have enough 80 5* heroes - they are to weak for the Ninjas. So I save my time and my resources. Good idea to change it into a two month quest. 3 month would be better.

Cheers Reder

Definitely it is the Ninja Tower. It is an event for the diehards. That’s why I like the rewards. I’ll never compete in this, so the only thing I didn’t get is a several emblems.

1 Like

The best Event by far… is Ninja Tower!

It challenges you and you can’t beat it like the others… Auto Playing!

You don’t like it because it is challenging and you don’t like challenges and to spend items.

I was one of the ones saying Delete NJ!! It is Awful! I was one of them yes… today I can say it is the best but… Not 50 levels!!! Not 50 Energies for 50 levels… you can’t even fail 1x! But… Why to pass it? For those Prizes? I really don’t care about finishing NJ, prizes don’t make me or others to finish or to try to finish it. To much time consuming that is why I focus on getting 40th Crate and that’s it.

Monthly Events are OK with 15 levels… they are Awful with 10 because everybody can finish them with decent scores… that is why everybody likes them with 10 levels… (And I love the 3rd stage for 1 Energy and 975xp)

The worst today is Valhalla Forever! 500 Energies for 10 Gnomes giving me Nuggets and a pair of Emblems or Food… Where are Valhalla Coins?

Atlantis, I spent 10/12 Flasks (50 energy each) and won around 150 Atlantis coins, so I can do some pulls, not like Valhalla.

Villains and Valhalla Forever get my vote for “The Least Favorite Event” by those reasons.

The ninja tower needs the power level numbers, like every other event.

1 Like

Depending on how you place you can get 400-600 emblems without absolute top tier performance. You also get a decent shot at a 4* mat in the final chest (I have gotten 1 from 3 so far). Plus a LOT of other random drops which more or less compensate for the items you burn through in the event.

Seems like a pretty reasonable reward to me. Emblems are the true differentiators in team performance in wars and events.

I seem to be the only person who actually likes the emblem, food and high level crafting drops more than coin drops. At end-game you are constantly short of food. You never have enough emblems to upgrade every hero that you want. And at some point you will hit crafting material shortages for tornadoes and timestops which will impact your scores against 14* titans, which in turn impacts your chances of getting 4* mats fom the best souce in the game

Coins… well they give you a faction of a tiny chance at getting a new heo. A nice hail mary when it happens. The othe stuff is a lot more tangible and immediately beneficial

Extend that idea to the monthly events, stop players from replaying an infinite amount of times and see what response you get.

Quite possibly not favourable, although it would make for a much more open “competition”.

I agree, for different reasons. I did a TON OF GRINDING to earn 100 coins, and WHAT DO I GET?!

A stupid 3-star CLASSIC hero!!! >=(
WTF?!

2 Likes

My least favourite event in this game… coming on the forum to read the never-ending stream of complaints. Why do I do it l? I guess I’m addicted…

Not directed specifically just replying to the thread

1 Like

And how much did you spend coming to the forum?
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think some people hate today " Limited x20 500k Food - Spring Offers Event" because it last only about 2 hours. :smile:

3 Likes

I thank you for this info about the valuable rewards. I’m not decrying that.
I’m just bemoaning the fact that it’s a time-killer / item-sponge.
The Oni Curse mechanism is a pain.
Compared to the seasonal events like egg bombs or pumpkin bombs or frozen-shields (which can be counteracted with healing potions etc. or losing the round energy), Oni Curses simply put out your heroes for the rest of the event. Two curses and they’re out.
That means I have to be focused during each round - choose the right heroes, right tiles etc. No casual play. I lost my favorite healer Rigard within the first 10 floors and I realized that it’s a futile effort thereafter.
Furthermore, seasonal events have 15 stages (max 25?) - spread over 3 days, sometimes 30 days.
You can play at your leisure, fill up the energy using flasks.
NT offers “use it or lose it” style daily energy that doesn’t roll over and lasts 50 levels spread over 5 days?
That’s why I said it’s way too much effort for little reward. Perhaps to you the reward of bunch of guaranteed emblems and 4* mats are worthy enough for you to stay focused 1-2 hrs a day to fully use up your Ninja points. I’m not able to spend so much time focused on it.

1 Like

It’s Ninja tower. Way too inaccessible for everyday players.

Whike I still love the event itself I hate Atlantis not being on a weekend anymore. Barely any time for me to farm…

1 Like

OP: What’s your least favourite event in the game?
97% of players: NINJA TOWER, by FAR! Too long, hate the curses, too heavy on expensive battle items, need a deeper bench than PSG, energy doesn’t cumulate thru the days…

SG staff 1: we should probably fix this
SG staff 2: do we cut the stages?
SG1: no
SG2: remove the curses?
SG1: no
SG2: do we exclude top notch battle items?
SG1: nope
SG2: well we could let them cumulate energy, seems kinda harmless…
SG1: absolutely not
SG2: what then?
SG1 (who clearly has a background in marketing): we should rebrand it. Give it another name…
SG board (adoring): Ooooh! Wow!
SG1: and while we are at it…
SG2 (interrupting): we could introduce new overpowered heroes!
SG1: c’mon, that has always been a given… I have a better idea…
SG board members lean towards the table (or their monitors if this happened in social distancing) savouring the suspence
[…]
[…]
[…]
SG1: we could introduce tiers and double it!
SG board erupts in applause and ecstatic screaming
SG2: how come I didn’t think about this earlier?
SG top rank: give a medal to SG1. And a free S1 pull!

[Curtain]

6 Likes

You forgot: SG2: “we could make it 1.5 times as long and tougher than the hated ninja tower, but say it’s ‘completed’ at level 25!. The suckers will totally fall for it!”
SG1: “That’s not a big enough eff you to our customers. Let’s only give them enough energy to finish 2/3 of the tower and make them BUY the rest of the energy!”
SG2: “NOW you’re thinking like Zynga! You sir get a raise!”

3 Likes

SG1: people complains that we label finishing floor 25 out of 75 as “tower completion”.

SG2: change it in the next beta iteration, so we can claim that we listen to their complaint as we no longer label it as “tower completion”. Don’t worry, some players will continue to defend that finishing floor 25 is already “tower completion” despite the change.

As completionist, this event is by far my least favorite as it require paying gems to complete it.

4 Likes

There are no raises at Zynga.
Only free WE energy flasks.
But you can buy a VIP badge and work double shifts.

That’s how you make payers rank higher.
As a fellow completionist this is me not taking part in the event at all.

Seriously, SG/Zynga…
How could you come up with something that’s worse under every single aspect the players didn’t like whilst still introducing new things to dislike?

You are showing us the door, here.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings