What's your favorite season 2 place to farm? Season 2 Farming Guide? [MASTER]

Season one will always be better for energy:loot cost.

2 Likes

I like farming season 2.1.1 hard mode for backpacks. You probably get around 4, up to 7, sometimes only 2. I use loot tickets so I donā€™t have to use battle items. Between filling chests, this keeps my low level TC pumping

I donā€™t know if itā€™s the most efficient use of flags for backpacks but itā€™s fast and easy

3 Likes

ā€œsometimes 7, sometimes 2ā€ - thatā€™s not right when you talk about farming it for thousand times.

Take notes of 10-50-100 times of the same and give the average of the number. It can be 0.4 backpacks per world energy but canā€™t be ā€œsometimes.ā€

Unfortunately, at the moment the second season is crap for farming maths for your hero levelling.

No auto. Fewer maths. Fewer recruitsā€¦

Season 2 province 1 stage 9 hard mode has the best rate for backpacks with ~0.38 packs per worldenergy. In comparison the best rate for season 1 has 5-8 with 0.27.

I farmed some S2 for packs because I was not in need of recruits. But you dont get many heroes as reward for a 10-flag zone thatā€˜s why I think for feederheroes, farming Season 1 is still better. I compare a 2* hero with 1.5 backpacks and a 1* with 0.7 backpack.

5 Likes

I just go S1 8-7 for anything. Have the highest return on recruits. Backpacks will just come along. Even the 4* can be obtained. I just need more recruits all the time.

S2 less rewarding for me. I just do it for the game objectives. Hard mode is not worth it. Pls donā€™t tell me Atlantis coins. Still not worth it for me. I just play the normal mode and certain levels on hard mode. Only worth it for the Atlantis coins if you are F2P or C2P.

1 Like

It seems that you forgot about other things besides backpacks. In the first season as 5-6 youā€™ll get a bit less of backpacks but significantly more 1* 2* heroes and troops per energy. Consider everything needed for levelling: maths, time, recruits.

3 Likes

S2 1-7 Hard and 1-8 Hard also have similar backpacks (.36~.37 per WE) and have 1.59 recruits per WE, both of which are better than S1 5-8 if you farmed there for backpacks.

2 Likes

Thatā€˜s exactly what I said :wink:

Edit: at least I meant to say this ā†’ for hero leveling purposes - S1 is superior to me.

2 Likes

S2 15,9 gives up to 21 recruits in normal mode (7 flags). Thatā€™s about the same number of recruits per flag as S1 8,7. Not enough data to confirm yet.

It also gives 2186 XP, 4189 ham and 8181 iron plus lots of other items.

Enemies are mostly green with some yellow and a purple boss.

S2 15,9 might be even better than S1 8,7 for farming but Iā€™d need to do lots more re-runs to confirm.

1 Like

Here the Data from 60 runs per we:

|0,04|Troops|
|0,09|Heroes|
|312,29|Experience|
|599,75|Food|
|1197,85|Iron|
|2,86|Recruits|
|0,18|Adventureā€™s Kit|
|0,05|Leather Armor|
|0,17|Practice Sword|
|0,15|Rugged Clothes|
|0,05|Sharpening Stone|
|0,20|Training Manual|
|0,03|Wooden Shield|
|0,05|Arcane Scripts|
|0,02|Battle Manual |
|0,01|Chainmail Shirt |
|0,04|Dagger|
|0,01|Scabbard |
|0,04|Strong Rope|
|0,00|Tall Boots|
|0,08|Clean Cloth|
|0,35|Common Herbs|
|0,09|Crude Iron|
|0,06|Crypt Mushroom|
|0,06|Crystal Shard|
|0,01|Dragon Bone|
|0,05|Fine Steel|
|0,11|Firestone|
|0,04|Grimoire Dust|
|0,05|Hardwood Lumber|
|0,09|Large Bone|
|0,08|Leather Strips|
|0,05|Metal Ores|
|0,02|Meteor Fragments|
|0,04|Midnight Roots|
|0,09|Oil|
|0,02|Orichalcum Nugget|
|0,12|Potent Leaves|
|0,07|String|
|0,06|Sunspire Feathers|
|2,54|Number of rewards|

So ist slitgly less recruits then 8-7

4 Likes

Many thanks @Sealt!!

How did you get that data? Did you manually crunch these numbers or do you have some kind of tool that does it for you?

2 Likes

I participate in @hotdamnmess Line data collector group.

1 Like
8 Likes

Is it worth farming with 10 energy?
I can;t figure out the xp ratio.

EDIT:
10 energy / 2850 xp 3-10
way less than s1

3 Likes

Definitely not, but I keep doing it to get a lot of backpacks :joy::joy:

2 Likes

other items are worth too but in long term, i prefer the exp to have permanent flags added and do more missions

2 Likes

Season 2 Province 3-4 on easy difficulty is really good for filling a fire chest. Otherwise, I would stick with S1 for farming.

3 Likes

I m staying on s1. Altough a lot of backpacks in s2.

1 Like

You can get some good stuff from season 2.just did a level on hard and the loot was pretty decent. Iā€™m not complaining.

1 Like

but the xp is so bad