What's your favorite season 2 place to farm? Season 2 Farming Guide? [MASTER]

S2 1.1 easy for me is the one so far. Very often throws 5 or more backpacks at a time, troops, 2* feeders and of course a bunch of recruits and 3* mats for only 6 WE. Without loot tickets it also takes not long.

2 Likes

Nothing better than 15-9 so far.

I am only on province 10 on hard, so speaking about normal only.

5 or more backpacks huh? I would like to see that VERY OFTEN…

How many times did you get 5 or more?

The long time average in S2-1-1 is 2,0 adventurer’s kits per run.

Mostly one or two, but when my recruits are empty, the amount of backpacks is allways higher.

5 or more are rare, but since I farm there, I never ran out of backies…

So I farm first for backpacks and then for recruits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

15-8 hard for me. The loot drops for dragon bones, nuggets and roots are the best I’ve found, once or twice getting 5 roots from a single round. Great for loot tickets, 15-9 normal probably better for normal playing.

Anyone got any s2 tips for meteor fragments? Always short! Anything in province 16 hard? Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Oddly enough, HDM’s farming guide recommends S2-10-10 Normal, even though that’s not listed as a province with increased fragments, but the drop rate per flag works out to slightly below 1 per run, so it’s not exactly a shower of them.

My guess is data from provinces 11 and 16 might not be incorporated yet, at least in the version linked there.

Maybe @hotdamnmess can chime in on the status of the farming guide data.

4 Likes

15-8 hard is great for me. Best on loot tickets to burn extra WE and tons of recruits.

15-8 hard best spot that i have unlocked so far

1 Like

I like 13/7 in advanced mode… try it. I use the ticket to pass it fast. Good luck!!

13-7 Hard Mode… it seems it has the highest drop rate for hardwood, which I always run out…

S2-1-9-Hard best to get Backpack as for me

1 Like

Hard 18-6 is also a good spot to farm.
A little less of 15-8, but still a good spot for a change.

1 Like

how many backpacks do you get the most there?

The backpack we cost ratio is a little better in 6 we levels I think.

3 till 5 for 10 Energy

You must try S2 1-7 hard :wink:

1 Like

Depends on what you are farming for — for recruits, I love S2 6-6. You can autoplay on normal mode and get 10-13 recruits (on hard mode 20-26)

s2-1-9 hard

6 Likes

Before you all discovered Season 2 15-9 normal, what was your favortie resource for recruits?

I stumbled on a Province and level in NORMAL in the early Provinces of Season 2 that gave me around 15 recruits, but I can’t remember what Province and level it was. It was early in Season 2 and I remember thinking that once I 42 world flags, it would make sense for me to spend 6 flags on auto on this level. Now I really want this level since it is too easy for me to blow through 90 loot tickets on 15-9.

Any help here would be nice.

Cookie Settings