What's wrong with Morgan le fay?

I often go to forums but I rarely see people talking about Morgan Le Fay, is she a bad hero?

Nope. Still good. Not great and always outshone by Guin. Even Arthur doesn’t get as much attention.

1 Like

well, I guess you didn’t search the forum for any topics about Morgan, did you? See that symbol up in the right hand corner… use it, type in Morgan and see for yourself… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahahaha… yes you right. but I also rarely see people wearing it, mostly guin

The only thing “wrong” with her is that you can pull her from the same event you can pull Guinevere. And those that go crazy pulling heroes in that event and have a better than average shot at getting her all do that to pick Guinevere, so even if they draw a Morgan le Fey they put Morgan aside until they get a Guinevere.

Now you might wonder why those “Guinevere hunters” don’t use Morgan then, if they caught her as well. Easy: those “Guinevere hunters” also tend to hunt for just about each HoTM, and they field those with preference.

So Morgan doesn’t just stand in the shadow of Guinevere, she stands in the shadow of the HoTM’s as well.

6 Likes

Ooooo… like that :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I use Morgan Le Fay in my best team. She is one of, if not my favorite hero, and I also think that she is very underrated and not spoken of a lot. My experience with Morgan is that when I have used her in raids and wars and the battle comes down to Morgan against one opposing 5* hero, I find Morgan stands victorious about 95-100% of the time. Seshat has her days, and some heroes have a status ailment resist capability, but even then, they just have to hope it buys them enough time, because Morgan Le Fay can be very deadly, and you just have to manipulate the green tiles until you get her special skill going. Whilst Guinevere does reign supreme as probably the best 5* hero out there, my response to Morgan standing in the shadow of the HoTM’s, I have used Morgan successfully on every HoTM to eradicate them when it comes down to a one on one battle. And I have succeeded about 95-100% of the time.

9 Likes

I will admit I was a Guin hunter when she came out. I got her very quickly and ended up with 4 chasing Arthur (he was the only blue elemental down hero at the time). I wasn’t after Morgan, but I got her. Two years or so later, she still sits at 1-1.

I still think about leveling her. I don’t think she is bad at all, its just that more useful heroes come out. Ill be up to maxing another green soon, but Im sure the March HOTM will snag those mats.

She is way underrated. I faced a Morgan tank, then a Morgan wing. Both times she tore my raiders apart. As tank she was super scary. I still remember those fights.

Please reply to my message on Morgan Le fay. All those HoTM’s that overshadowed her never stood a chance when I took them all down one on one. They want to hear your explanation. :rofl: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :smile: :grin: :sunglasses:
Cheers, hope to see you out there one day.

And apparently antidotes don’t dispel the blood-suck affect. How did this woman make it to Avalon?! She belongs in Morlovia!!

1 Like

Well obviously that health stealing is so overpowered that SG made JF’s innate resistance just to counter her.

Hmmm. That’s a good point. Fire on Nature. Resists blood-sucking. I’ll have to remember that if and when I start Legendary tier. Want to finish Epic first.

Just pulled the bloodsucker and thinking about these raid defence options:

Option 1: Morgan Seshat Grezul Joon Lianna
Option 2: Lianna Seshat Isarnia Morgan Joon
Option 3: Lianna Isarnia Morgan Joon Seshat

No costumes on Joon and Lianna yet

Your thoughts are welcome! :slight_smile: