What's up with lack of events?

That’s the best joke thread I’ve read in a long time. Well done sir!

8 Likes

there are still some summoning portals up dude

I think they should shorten Atlantis Rising to make more room for lack of events.

8 Likes

What a meek proposition. How about getting rid of AR altogether and scheduling 4 challenge events per month?

2 Likes

Bah, no need to schedule 4 challenge events, just have the summoning portals up.

2 Likes

Please read the April 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Clash Of Knights, Springvale, Atlantis Rises, Tavern Of Legends, Valhalla Forever, Mirages Of Omega, Challenge Festival, Season 5, Mythic Titan, and Voyages Of The Underwild ) topic. This point has already been discussed a few times. It’s just a side-effect of switching to the new event cadence (see Event Cadence Update & Calendar of Events for April 2022) to avoid getting a second Mythic Titan so close to the previous one. Also, this is an event without a summon portal so even if we had the event we were theorically supposed to get, you still would have nothing to summon from this first half of this week.

2 Likes

They will release new heroes with Styx mana charge
Soon they would release heroes that drain 5000$ from caster’s credit card over 2 turns
(This effect can’t be dispelled)
Paralyse the caster’s will to quit gambling over 7000000 turns
(This effect can’t be cleansed)

22 Likes

Last year has been a constant event practically, no time for farming or progressing in seasons!

I’m glad there’s no more such a frantic schedule, let’s enjoy the game as it is.

4 Likes

Huh, wait, like, right now, or? I´m enjoying a day off from events, then I can use it to click a thousand times in my Alchemy Lab, placing orders! :sweat_smile:

And the PoV today asks that you do stages in Season 1 so win win! :smile:

2 Likes

Time to remove the credit card from the game - there’s literally nothing to new to summon for a second day in a row. Outrageous!

5 Likes

please, give the rest of us SOME time at least to replenish our spending budget and/or gems for the next round of summons! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No. Not enough money. Never enough money.

As for summons, You can use your EHTs and ETTs today. Or silver tokens. Till Wednesday. Ninjas come marching in then.

This is a tiny lull for now. Week 1 of the new calendar has started. It will be packed to the rafters from next week onwards.

Go chill with a nice drink.

No, I agree there should be more stuff to do. Maybe more and different quests or something like that. It’s either the fire hose or a trickle with this game.

1 Like

waist of a opportunities, for AM or aether quest they are place them during AR or other vents quests and now that it is a gap in the schedule they have nothing going on, really smart!!!

Yeah I tired of those sea dragons and their coins. Gimme more of those goblins with that iron and meteor fragments.

1 Like

Imagine if there was a hero which special spends gems to fire. Would be really nice to have one of those

3 Likes

And this annoying improved loot is starting to get on my nerves. I get a kick out of getting common herbs instead of midnight roots or nuggets, and AR is ruining it.

2 Likes

@TohOutar : This is the wittiest comment I have ever read on this forum :smile:

You hit the :dart: bullseye

2 Likes

We need a duck event…

2 Likes

Somebody already suggested a whole duck-themed season. I’m afraid it may become overkill at some point.

1 Like