What's the use in complaining

Anyone with kids can attest to that :rofl:

3 Likes

That happens with RNG, no rigging needed.

Anyone complaining that the board is rigged without showing statistical prove is just making ridiculous complaint.

If they want that bad luck to stop from happening, they should ask for no RNG instead of claiming it rigged without any proof.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

So the game “randomly” gives me a bad board 8 times out of 10 and “randomly” makes the emblem effects work on enemies and hardly ever on my heroes. ​

Right…

Yes

5 Likes

Concise and to the point. I like that.

1 Like

Please record 10 consecutive matches so we can also see these 8 out of 10 bad boards that you get

2 Likes

I guess they don’t like blue at SG because to be honest Blue Mono absolutely sucks! If not even worth doing it anymore even on a 4-1 or 5 red team!

Oh wait, ah yes! Money…you have to spend it to get anywhere!
My alliance has had in the following order Blue, Green, Red, Blue, purple Titan. Tidal number of color matches on those titans over all the boards…30! Yeah okay the boards are random, give me a break!

Money talks…and it has clearly been shown recently…level 27 players who don’t spend should NOT be matched with level 68, 93 and 87 as one of my alliance members was…match people on level so they actually enjoy the game. Not leave because they don’t have money to spend.

How about sorting out several players who have been using bots to level up….all over various sites of examples of players who impossibly levelled in a few days….

Very close to being done with this game…no fun anymore unless you spend spend spend!

So every time you take a blue team, you don’t get blue tiles? Can you record 10 consecutive raids so we can see your bad blue boards too?

What does money get you?

So to be clear, you believe that titan boards are rigged against you so that you hare forced to let titans go, and so don’t get any ascension rewards so you have to buy ascension mats?

Player level is meaningless, it is the team matchips that are important. And what matching are you talking about, exactly?

“Impossible” levelling is not impossible at all. Advanced players who store troops, feeders and ham can power level up in the space of less than a day. You shouldn’t blindly accuse without first finding out the facts

Why? Because you lose all the time with the heroes you have, and want better heroes and that will fix it? Or will paying get you magical boards that let you win games regardless?

2 Likes

Say that to red titan.

1 Like

There’s 3 to start off with.

Impossible levelling, I’m not talking about heroes. There is well documented evidence of a player going from lvl 68 to 90+ in a few days…is that possible without external help…not even remotely!

When I’m talking about a low level player going against a high level player, raids, tournaments…far outmatched and not even remotely close to be able to beat them or progress in the tournament. Last tournament, player was out on day 1 lvl 22, faced a level 27 beat them, next 4 55,47,88,77. There was almost 1,000TP difference with their teams…is that even fair?

Money is the root of the game, without it’s impossible to progress anywhere…without money there is no game…

Why would you use mono blue against those 2 raid defense anyway? They don’t even use red tank. In non-standard/reverse double formation, the middle one is not tank.

You don’t have Frida/Arthur for Titan. And why just post 1? You have 3 flags for Titan, post all 3 starting boards, don’t just pick the bad one.

Titan was dead before I used my other flags.
No I don’t have Frida or Arthur.

Granted yes, wasn’t the best choice for those teams but still, it’s always Blue which never gets tiles.

You use wrong battle items for the titan. Why did you bring 2 type of green potion? 1 is enough, 2 are waste of slot, it can be replaced by red/blue potion. And why did you bring useless dragon attack to titan battle? You should have brought green/purple banner instead.

As for raid, I actually anti-mono. My prefered method is 3-2 with 2 healers (one on each color). Mono is an open invitation for bad board.

2 Likes

Titan, I know was an easy kill so didn’t stress too much on the items, didn’t use any. I have tornadoes, scrolls of alteration and time stops, would rather save them for rare.

Done some 3-2 recently and still getting bad boards. Seems to be opposite of what I take on the next board….

Guess it’s just a phase and will pass….

I once also got 8 bard starting boards in 10 attempt but that is only rare unlucky streak. Even coin toss can result in 8 tail in 10 tosses. It will pass, just don’t use mono too often in raid/war. 2 healers with different color will help in case 1 color has bad/scarce tiles while the other is not bad.

Here are the issues:

1. I asked for 10 consecutive raids. You game 2 raids and 1 titan
  2. I have no idea if those are consecutive or not
  3. Those are not videos they are screenshots
  4. The 2nd one is not a starting board
  5. The first one has 6 starting tiles which is very much in the 6 to 8 average

Please try again

3 Likes

I always raided 4/1 with a blue stack:

Kunchen/Isarnia/Alasie/Ariel/Sonja+30. No rerolls, same lineup every time. Given that board play is the bread and butter of the game and, unless you’re running a rainbow, the board is gonna make or break the raid anyway.

So, I couldn’t be bothered tailoring my attack on each raid (not that I could really anyway, seeing as my roster was ultra thin) and I still made global #1 once.

Just to demonstrate that a supposedly weird lineup vs any given defence can win. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I should add the cup score wasn’t as high as some. It was a shade under 3000 when I made it to the top.

1 Like

Glenda on the wing… Krampus against titans… team composition perhaps not optimal in these examples.

Would depend entirely on how many heros he has to choose from. They may be the best he has and what he thinks can serve him in those situations :man_shrugging:

But in the screenshot above he has Glenda :confused: Who you don’t put on the wing because she boosts damage to the heroes either side of her. I think. (Glenda avoided me when she was HOTM for which I haven’t forgiven her.)

2 Likes