Whats the point of leveling + exp in this game

other than gaining 1 we per 2 levels and max team power, leveling in this game is meaningless. any other game, leveling grants you improved and increased status but not this game. oh i almost forgot awarding you with that ugly token.

1 Like

gets even worse as you get higher! lol Team power maxes out at 30, and u only get to add 2 more spaces to ur bench instead of 5!

2 Likes

And hero slots…yep. Someplace around level 10 I figured out that doing any experience farming is a waste of time, but a lot of people still do it.

3 Likes

Refill 3 titan flags upon level up.

5 Likes

and the number of times you can time that right to be interesting is…well low. But your right, if you are close and if the level will make a difference in taking down a titan I can see farming for experience in that rare case.

3 Likes

I know a whale who will by world energy refill and use it on 23-11 (best exp/flag) and repeat it multiple times just to get that extra 3 flags against rare titan.

2 Likes

I don’t know bout others, but i have 49 energy on a max fill and that’s alot to play with, i can go to bed and wake up and not even have a full energy bar yet. Another plus is you will earn more mats to make consumables for titans. All of it actually adds up to alot more you can do on the map and ir earn. Don’t let the nay sayers have you thinking that levels mean nothing, it adds up to alot more then you think in the long run.

6 Likes

True but the level ups will happen as long as a player is active, i still highly encourage farming for craft and training mats vs xp :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Free hero slots

1 Like

I farm 20-3 for meteor fragments and Gilmore dust and it’s nice having 53 WE and I’m never worried about recruits as I have 30,000 of them in tc 11 and over 2,000 finished feeders waiting to be feed off food is the only thing holding be back on that front

2 Likes

The extra WE is the main advantage in my opinion - being able to complete quests, trials and chests in one or two sittings.

5 Likes

Being able to stay offline longer to do real life things.

1 Like

I didn’t want to put it like that because it makes us sound horribly addicted!

We can stay off line when we want anyway, can’t we? Please?

4 Likes

Think about the guy that is level 90, he has like 65 energy give or take a few. On avg without using refills he can probably earn…lets be conservative and say 2-3 orc nuggets per fill. 3 fills in 24 hours so 9 per day, 63 per week, and 252 per month. So now you folks who say xp means nothing earning 252 nuggets a week? You probably don’t even see 30 a month. :joy:

1 Like

They will get more benefit from world energy flask.

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Where are you assuming he farms for nuggets?

Btw, idk any player over level 70 that isn’t in an alliance stringing 12* kills without using flasks and level ups and yes without heavy nado usage as well. It also seems to me those same players tend to compete and rank in events which don’t require nados either, so why would this hypothetical player be farming for nuggets vs recruits, adventure kits, dragon bones, roots, etc?

Anyways I’m curious now… @Uclapack you’re a pretty high level, what’s your normal focus when farming and has that ever changed?

2 Likes

I assume since he probably almost strictly farms for xp barring quests etc he probably farms 23-9 strictly. Im guessing as i don’t know the guy/gal but being level 90, i guarantee he’s not doing 8-7 or 12-9. Id be very surprised if that is not the providence he grinds in he don’t easily pull 2-3 orc nugs and or dragon bones per fill and whatever other goodies he pulls out of it.

I strictly almost always do 19-9 myself with 49 energy and time im spent i have 3 energy left and shoot over to 8-7 for a hit and 30 minutes later my monster chest is filled with another 8-7 hit. I almost ALWAYS have 2-3 orc nuggets and or dragon bones per fill or a mix of the both(As in a couple nuggets and or one of the other). Both my 2 TC20 are at 115 days each and my 2 TC11 i keep at 14-15 days till they run down to about 5 days then refill to couple weeks again. The alliance im in soundly beat 10/11* titans daily and need to keep up with those time stops/tornadoes. I use baby antidotes/baby heals or the small 250 hp heal and flip back and fourth till a stack gets low rinse and repeat, treat mana pots the same way as health, and then tornadoes or time stops, when one stack gets below 50 i flip to the other. Been using this method forever it seems and never fails me far as my needs being met with what i currently have.

Now you know my daily play along with everyone else, i expect some compensation. :slightly_smiling_face:

Those same players also have a roster or most do that i only dream of. Big difference on what you need or don’t need when you have 30+ maxxed 5* to choose from. I run almost with all vanilla heroes with the exception of a few HoTM.

Usually I ignore experience farming, but do it only on a few occasions when I need a few more experience to cross level and gain Titan Energy or WE refill for finishing off Titan or on Events.

2 Likes