Whats the point of "elemental training (TC 5-9 / 14-18)" in Training Camp?

@jinbatsu Thanks for the title change and thanks for the list… i didn’t really noticed level1 and 3 just uses a sword …haha. OMG… time to get rid of 3000 swords… and lvl1 is quite cheap for the fact that it is just 10 minutes. :smiley:

1 Like

The point of these training levels is…

to waste your time and resources! :smiley:

LOL

Yeah I’m with you there. So are many other players; there is no point to them. I used the early elemental trainings before I knew how bad they were for their costs. If at least the food cost and time for levels 5 through 9 matched level 2 training… they would be more worth it imo.

Just put your vote in that thread PirateKing posted :slight_smile: I did in hopes they make the element trainings better

@WillyWuerger, as others have said, they are pretty much useless, and you are better off using TC2.

I haven’t checked the math but reportedly somebody did find that around level 75 and above for a final tier 5* hero, the high ham cost of feeding heroes made it slightly more ham efficient than TC2 if you were feeding all colors to the 5*.

It turns out that using the TC14-18 trainings instead of TC10 or TC12 as a ham bank for speed leveling a hero you are pre-planning to purchase (like an upcoming hotm) seems make sense. But most players don’t do that and they are impossible to justify otherwise.

I never use the elemental training myself. Though I guess it could be useful if your main purpose is just to level up the special skill on one particular hero? 99% of the time, it’s a waste of resources… but I guess I could see it maybe potentially being useful if you got a hero to max level and their special was stuck below 8, and you desperately want to emblem them ASAP.

:man_shrugging: I dunno. That’s really the only reason I can think of to ever use it.

1 Like

I did use the elementary training camp for a couple of times to get rid of the excessive foods in the good old days as I only open the game once or twice in a day. Other than that, I don’t really see any point of the elementary training camp.
Nowadays, with two tc20 running 24/7 until I get Joon and Sartana and another tc15 as a recruit and food bank, leveling progress had been very slow as there is only one tc running common and uncommon heroes feeders.
Thanks to the thousands of rugged clothes in stock I usually rush the tc19 proccess and produce about 100 feeders in between the tc20 production.

Never use the Elemental training camps, there a total waste of space and should be redsigned to allow 4 and 5 stars in them with maybe higher higher resources to use them which I feel would far more attractive to everyone.

150 recruits
350k ham
3 types of farmable items

Maybe even 200k or so iron…
These are just suggestions but I am sure they would be used far more often then.

Added suggestion just for kicks,lol, throw in the elemental troops as well.

1 Like

Never researched them on my alt. Maybe someday

1 Like

Same here without the maybe someday, more like never,lol

I used it for a straight month to train just purples I got 8 purple heroes jacked from nothing. I felt it was worth it. I now decimate opponents in war

Seems legit :smiley:

Well i think creating battle-items is far more useful for that, but anyways just sacrificing food for no good reason instead of going into nirvana because of full-storage, comes out the same… it’s gone, but you just imagining you have spend it for a reason :wink:

1 Like

Well, maybe I’m uneducated or not serious, but I always have one elemental training going after Atlantis Rising because I am impatient and have plenty of backpacks & swords & plenty of food. It usually takes me 4 days for things to dwindle down with the additional backpacks. First I use up a bunch of rugged clothes at extra fast, then I choose one hero to “fast track” while I run TC20 & two TC 11s. It helps me level my 5* heroes much faster.

I haven’t always played this way - I didn’t always have the resources - but it makes me happy.

Maybe the point of elemental training is to keep impatient people like me happy!!!

I hope that helps!!! :bouquet:

1 Like

Serious question (admittedly a bit off topic)… why isn’t there an option for troop training?

Sure, I know where to farm for swords, backpacks, recruits, etc., to pump into training camps for more tasty gobble gobble feeders for my heroes… meanwhile, I have several starving troops just standing by with nothing to do, hoping that I might find a feeder troop here and there from a province or one of the many trash AKA common summon tokens that I get.

Or maybe there is a guaranteed troop source somewhere that I’m not aware of (outside of the occasional Recruits II quests that give ETTs)?

1 Like

Was the last resort as I’ve had exhausted all other resources. Run out of troop feeders, 0 fine steel, 0 midnight roots…upgrading mines and so on. That time I don’t do raid so often so reroll is out.
Elemental training was the only option. Even the raiding party gained close to 50k worth of foods.

80% of the training camp options are a waste.

That’s when tc19 comes in handy far more than the elamental ones.

Some of the experienced players on my alliance highly suggest it by the formula:

2 tc 11 + 1 tc elem = 48 feeders day. Just in order to level 1 hero at time → 228k total food

I replied: 2 tc11 + 1 tc2= 72 feeders day at a lower cost. Level some heroes at once.= 120k food.

The Shakespeare question is to level one or to level more at once. I think that you will get offcolor heroes when farming so it’s better raise more than a color. Specially If you need bench.

I think (unless you lack any hero to level and you won’t retrieve the feeders from the TC in short term) The cheaper and the faster you get the heroes is the better for you. Elemental levels give you none of these.

I just developed a TC for ice heroes. When I saw the cost I doomed myself for not reading before.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.