What's the point of Atlantis now?

it seems he was on topic. he used “atlantisin”

Thanks! Just tried and get double than my choice(15-9 dificult)

1 Like

Atlantis is my favorite event for the farming factor, it’s the one time you can stock up on all those rare farmable mats you use so frequently.

2 Likes

To be very honest, AR is great for me. I use it on a monthly basis to farm and replenish my inventory, mainly backpacks.
Plus it gives you the opportunity to get Atlantis heroes and previous HOTM if you want to spend.
And don’t forget all those new players need the experience of achieving The completion of S2 normal / hard, you can’t deny them that lol…

2 Likes

I eagerly Wait the entire month while saving all my WE Flasks and Loot Tickets for Atlantis Rises… I Farm non-stop all the time i’m awake during rises and it allows me to gather a lot of resources and materials.

I’m able to kepp 3 CT2 running 24/7 and also able to stockpile on recruits, Nuggets and Dragon bones thanks to atlantis rises…

As for the summons, there are still 2 heroes from S2 that I don’t have, Poseidon and Ursena (have all the others), so it’s nice to know every now and them they’ll be featured and i’ll have a better chance at getting them…

2 Likes

2-1-2 for Backpacks
2-9-10 for Dragon Bones
2-14-4 for Nuggets

That’s what I do

1 Like

Are they all on Normal or Hard modes?

I save all my loot tickets and WE flasks for AR. I am usually looking for dragon bones, meteor fragments and nuggets, and the other stuff just comes naturally. S1 just doesn’t seem to drop those 3 in the quantities I would like without excessive farming, so AR, loot tickets and WE flasks help me stock up on those so that I can farm S1 the rest of the month without being excessive about it.

And about the portal… I am glad it still exists as I still would like to get Ursena, but don’t plan to pull more than one 10x each AR.

1 Like

I’ve been playing for awhile and still love Atlantis. Great time to stock up on mats and stuff your training facilities. Still some highly effective heroes available also. I’d be sorely disappointed if it ended

Farming yes good stuff i still have to do Hard modes, but some players aren’t satisfied with it after removal of atlantis coins from other sources so it’s kinda slow to pull for free. Kinda hoped to increase the rate or something anyway .

Both work. If you are trying to maximize loot/ticket (i.e. you only have a limited supply of tickets), do hard. Otherwise normal will get you more loot in the long run, as I recall.

1 Like

I only do story mode while the season is active. So question. I know best spot for loot season 1, so what is best spot for farming season 2 in everyone’s opinion?

Depends on what you need. Province 1-2 to 1-10 has the best rate for backpacks, and is decent for other stuff… (1-9 has the most monsters of those, so best chance for a seadragon).

1 Like

Love Atlantis for farming, use loads of flasks for all the loot to stock up with.
Plus some in my alliance haven’t finished it yet so it needs to stay imo and it kinda feels like you’re getting a bit of a freebie from SG which doesn’t happen often enough :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Plus the fact that the pool is mixed with season 1 hero and old hotm…the chance of pulling s2 hero is just so slim lol.

Nah. What needs to be abolished or removed are those players who want to remove Atlantis Rising and the only portal where past recent HOTMs are featured.

1 Like

Here is a data-driven set of recommendations:

4 Likes

I would gladly turn my Valhalla coins in Atlantis if i could, as there are still much more heroes i desire in that portal rather then the other.

Aka, i really despised they canceled Atlantis coins from rewards.

Tavern of legend is not a decent replacement for it.

12 Likes

Wow! This is exactly my thinking! Backpacks and recruits. I too only have ONE S2 5* and it is Atomos, yippee. Rather spend on trying to get S3’s now and only use Atlantis Coins for summons, maybe an extra 2 - 3 gem pulls if the line up is good, which this month is not. I’d cry if I got Mok-Arr, wouldn’t do much with Miki and already have Drake. Only one worth it is Ariel but too much of a risk of getting crap.

Farming

Atlantis Rise = keep non stop TC2 for a month. I already did this about 3 month I think.

Heroes

I don’t have and still want Ariel and Mitsuko, and also their dups of them,… and also Kage for additional… lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes