What's the point of Atlantis now?

I finished and had ton of pulls but I still don’t have wilbur. :frowning:

Atlantis still has a purpose and it is for farming.

After finishing it , it is impossible for pulling even 1 hero. Maybe there can be a little quest (like TOL) on atlantis time, which gives 1 pull of coins.

3 Likes

Well I guess they should make a small Challenge stage. To at least give 100-200 Atlantis coins.
Cause we don’t have any way anymore to get Atlantis coin except play lots of time in Seasons 2 when it’s Atlantis time and the amount of it is too little + the chance of meeting the Monster is quite low.

4 Likes

Cheers I normally do 2-1-2 as you say is quick can usually finish in about a min if I play. But do have auto for some time, I’m guessing I’ll stick to that if 2-9-10 wont incress my backpack situation.

1 Like

I auto all the time…
The entire farm is done on auto

Make it so we have some challenge that pops up during the rises but that we complete while playing in Atlantis, having to use WE on a separate quest during Rises would suck…

For a relatively new player, I take it Atlantis still has a point, or? :slight_smile: I noticed last time it was around, that I gained so many backpacks etc. Granted, I´m not strong enough to just go on auto farm, but for someone with a 3* star team with strength around 3000 - is there a specific stage you´d recommend to ‘farm’?

Thank you - and I did not mean to ninja the thread to go slightly Off Topic, but figured it was such a small question so rather not make a whole thread just for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depends on what you need to farm.

This basically the Bible of what people go by.
I farm just for backpacks so provence 1 stage 2.

4 Likes

Oh! Very handy, thank you so much, I´ll dive straight into that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

If your farming for backpacks I’d save them, and save them, for a while as getting to run a tc2 non stop 24-7 is hard. It’s 1400 for a month plus you need the recuits.
You can always do a week and change it back to a tc11 up to you but always make sure your tc are running.

4 Likes

Go for province one stage two…
Should be easy enough for you to reliably farm and should give you a lot of backpacks so you can use CT2 to level your heroes…

1 Like

Farming right now… Autoplay on 9-10 yesterday resulted on 19 World Energy Flasks Spent, let’s see how many I can do today…

Absolutely agree it’s tough. Fortunately you don’t need 1400 from AR alone. If you play smart during the rest of the time you can get by with 800-1000 and earn the remainder during the month. MUCH less than that if yyou have AL generating backpacks too.

It took me 3-4 months to get to the point where I could run TC2 nonstop. It took me 15 flasks at around 40 WE/flask to generate enough backpacks to just barely make it.

Now with AL I can do 10 flasks at 48 WE and have 20+ days remaining by the time AR comes again. My new goal is to get to 60d in TC2… just because. I like buffers!

2 Likes

My goal is also 2X TC2 24/7. I got close a couple months ago, but I’m currently taking AL>9 and then AL>10, so none of the free backpacks for me right now. It made a huge difference. This past month I just managed 2X TC2 for about 5 days instead of the 15ish days I got last time when AL was running.

You def need a 1000 for it to work 800 will cut it short last AR I just kept the backpacks, kept a tc11 running.
I’m trying to get 30 days on a tc2 without adding to it after AR . Plus keeping a backpack storage. I think I can manage it iv got about 15 flasks left but quite ahead. I’ll send ss of my final results.

1 Like

@Zathrus

Screenshot_20201107-182421

My 3 tc11

I had around 1100 backpacks before I started iv used 28 flasks basically farmed 2-1-2 and 2-1-10 as its 4 WE on my last before starting again.
Managed to save 2 flasks could used but had enough after 4 hours haha :joy:
I’ll see how many backpacks i can get before next atlantis.

2 Likes

I went from 21d to 40d, using 17 flasks (have 19 left), and opened a dozen monster chests. Used 130 loot tickets (have many left).

I farmed 2-1-10 only, with maybe 3 2-15-9 when I had 4 flags left.

1 Like

May try 2-1-10 next time then.

Really doesn’t matter; all of S2 province 1 has the same drop rate for backpacks. But 10 has the best xp. But it likely takes more time if you’re not using loot tickets (and I mostly don’t).

1 Like

With the Alchemy Labs up and running I received about 240 backpacks in a month using AL5a. My need for backpacks during AR isn’t that great anymore. I autofarm S2-9-9 most of time. It has the highest exp/we ratio , more recuits, more food/iron and slightly less packs. This is my favorite map during AR.

3 Likes

Wow. Where do you usually farm for coins? On average I can only find enough coins for one summon each Atlantis :disappointed_relieved:

Do not bother, that is only for spenders that flask their way to farm for materials.

Getting enough coins for a single summon is completely normal in F2P zone.

2 Likes