What's the hero majority dislikes, but you'd like to have

Tough to gauge what the majority dislikes but I guess I would say Anzogh. Not a lot of love for him out there but I really want him, I think he would fit well into my current primary raid team.

6 Likes

I want her… But i was otherwise unaware she was not respected.

1 Like

Oh I’ve used mine in literally every battle until I’ve striped her emblems for Penguin. But I deffo want and will emblem her again when I can, if I don’t even up giving druid emblems to somebody else. I miss seeing her special animation even she got bellow average strength now.

For completion I can understand but not for scores, right? I have to agree her artwork is still one of the best, if not the best for fire heroes.

I would not mind pulling Greg and Neith too.

2 Likes

Yeah not for scores, but quite a while back she was one of my best reds and for what I had at the time she did the job and did it well :+1:

2 Likes

Good times I believe :upside_down_face: love seeing her around her special animation and her Minions are just so cute. Definitely deserves to be changed to Fast.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely! That would be a game changer for her and all the players who have her and want her to shine.

2 Likes

100% Those squirrels will bust your nuts!!

3 Likes

I want Jade just to find a way to make her synergize with my roster.

If a hero is slow or complicated to use are usually the ones that people dont want …
Gaurdian chameleon i want (i could of got at SE but i need dark 5*) so i save for next one …

C.snow white i have and folk sleeep on her, ok needs a team for her to fire but im getting major damage… using her yaah can bascially kill half the team and the rest on life support … Im still working on my team for her to make it mental :rofl:

3 Likes

Snow White wiped out my entire team about a week ago and I was completely stunned and surprised. I had no idea she had that kind of punch.

2 Likes

I’d like to have Silvaria. Before anyone says “who”, the current hotm.

I can’t think of any hero I wanted and everyone dislikes but I do have a hero that everyone dislikes and I find sometimes useful. Exeera. No explanation needed. But I will share it anyway. Paired with Franz in war team, she sometimes deals over 400 dmg per turn which is fairly amazing. Never raid with her and sometimes put her in war defence to discourage red stacking but can’t say what her contribution is there

2 Likes

You can see them appearing from the bushes, staring at you, it’s a nice suggestion :wink:

1 Like

Marie-Thérèse for me. It’s always seemed like a cool mechanic to play with. Use her for a lower level of the Tavern, or during some of the seasonal event levels. Because, well, zombies.

I think that when Agrafena first came out, she was not considered as good as others, but after her first buff a lot of people went nuts about her, saying (rightfully so) that she can make your team virtually immortal at her secodn charged, while her first charge is better than Malicna’s 2/3 outcomes (- the damage)

I use unlevelled 5* heroes (at 1.1.) for the first level of the taverns. It’s nice to hear you enjoy her, but for me the first tavern level are not an argument to promote the strength of a hero…

He does have rather toned arms, doesn’t he… oh wait…

Nice @Theo87 ! yeah, that mana control immunity… Neith is often one of my priority kills on the opposing team because she can’t be mana controlled!

2 Likes

For me it’s also Nieth (her passive + mana cut + blind) which can really cripple your opponents, especially in rush and also Frosth (which I have and will get maxed after Krampus and Frida).

Paired with the proper team, Frosth can be so helpful on offense

I have Morris. He stinks but is funny. I put him in on def when I want to drop rank. I would love to get Salmon Loki. He looks cool and does color changes which is a fun ability.

1 Like

I liked Greg when I played and maxed one for blue titans. May have used him a few times outside of the map (and blue titans) but found Hansel more useful in raids and war. Speed kills.

A Greg team managed 200k on a 14* unicorn so for me, the tonics were worth it.

2 Likes