What's the craziest drama you made/or witnessed in your actual/previous alliances

Blessing in disguise indeed. That AL sounds abusive.

2 Likes

PLOT TWIST! I am the leader of your former alliance and Iā€™ve been lurking, waiting for you to make a mistake. Now that you revealed yourself, I can finally exact my revenge!

giphy-1

Just kidding. Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

Well, thatā€™s not what you would expect to hear, only if they knew back then how good player and person they are willing to break ties with ;D In my opinion itā€™s perfectly fine to experience other allies in this game, if one was to spend their whole time playing only in their 1st ally, they would miss so much of the game (sure this doesnā€™t apply for everyone, we all have different goals and reasons to play.) And they can always come back after adventuring, but in your case why would anyone want to return if they are asked to leave like that! Glad you found better place after that. And thanks for sharing, looking forward for more stories!

And about the 1 Falcon problem; Iā€™ve had similar one with just 1 Franz so I feel you (but today it changed, I got my 2nd Franz, although I donā€™t know when I can start working on it)! But what I do with the negative mana problem, I always give my highest mana troop (29 regular mana) to those so the +15% mana atleast negates some of that -mana they have (and emblem mana possibly). But still needs a couple of hurricanes/tornadoes/mana pots to fill :s

1 Like

Lmao Adams Family like one said.

Yep. Iā€™ve experienced a handful of overpossessive alliance leaders in the game. :rofl:

As already mentioned in this thread, one alliance leader asked me to leave his alliance, because I asked for permission to play with my friends temporarily in a different alliance. :exploding_head::rofl:

And a different alliance leader showed his true colours when I told him I was leaving his alliance to visit friendsā€¦ So Iā€™ve ā€œlostā€ not one but two alliances over wanting to visit friends. :woman_shrugging::rofl:

5 Likes

Some of the drama Iā€™ve witnessed, if I told it here youā€™d think I was making it up! Some people suck.

3 Likes

Oh please @Datootfary donā€™t leave us hanging. Please tell us at least a few to alleviate a bit of the curiosity! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Maybe you can tell us just one little hilarious story ?

1 Like

Letā€™s see. How about the chick who catfished at least 3 people that I know of. Ms Young Bombshell was actually a 50+ dumpy Brit. She supposedly quit the gameā€¦.or is she just getting better at hiding.

And then thereā€™s the alliance leader who used to You Tube, who duped a bunch of alliance mates and viewers into sending him a great deal of money by pretending to be broke. After he was found out he was run out of the game.

Then there are the guys who will play your event for money, and get you into the top 100, or even the top 10 if the price is right. And yes this is a true story.

8 Likes

Yes, I remember that happened to at least one of my good friends. :rage:

Like you wrote, some people suck.

3 Likes

Wow! Those are crazy! Did they all occur within one alliance? Iā€™m also amazed that alliances could become some close, in real life.

Thanks a gazillion @Datootfary!! :clap: :grinning: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No. Different alliances. None that I was in.

1 Like

I would have said ā€œSo a bunch of anecdotal stuffā€ had I not seen the same in other games out there. :joy: People are, sadly, capable of anything.

I know all about the second two, but can you give hints about the first?

Sounds sus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 characters of /s

Her name was KaityLee

2 Likes

True. And as you have seen, it applies to the game too. After a while, you may let down your guard in an ally or elsewhere, but sadly I think peopleā€™s true colours show in time.

If youā€™re more experienced, and know what to look out for it helps. In both the game, and IRL.

2 Likes

EDIT: described thing Iā€™ve described 2 years ago. Oops.

So, not from alliance, but ā€œglobal chatā€, Polish Off-Topic to be exact:

One guy tried to make an appointment with a girl known to be younger than 18+. He was asking if she live in specific city. Other guy, who was regulary sitting on this chatroom, was from this very same city. He created multi-account and pretended to be 16 y.o. girl. After some time that one person tried to see ā€œherā€ in person, outside game. So they agreed to meetup. On one side some old, like 50-y.o. guy, and on the other side 30+ guy straight from the gym. They ā€œtalkedā€ irl about situation. Never saw this first guy since then.

It was back then in 2019 but I still remember it.

2 Likes

I remember my first ally. We were only two left playing. Some random joins, then a week later brings their random friend inā€¦ and tries to get me to give leadership over to that friend.

The friend is all ā€œnah haha oh so embarrassingā€. I make that friend co-leader while remaining leader ā€¦

And the first random gets all mad and then leaves. The apologetic friend follows them out.

Not unexpected :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes