What's inside of v37.0.1/37.0.3?

I doubt very much there going to do that bud. They like to hav a laugh at players vents.

Yeah, I know. But malosi is a counter. That is it. His hit is not worth mentioning, even with an attack boost. Being a counter is his only purpose. So now he has very little. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He continues to counter all but 2 heroes. I’ve had him maxed for nearly a year, I don’t have Alfrike, but the world (and game) is not ending over this.

And he’s one of three maxed yellows I have, so trust me, I feel the pain.

Hopefully it will be fixed in v38. Which is still weeks out.

Thinking that they’re going to offer ANYTHING over this is laughable. Alfrike was broken for a year and know what they did? Nothing.

1 Like

SG don’t do anything there useless bud. I lost my faith in them long ago. There using Whales and addicted players to fill the bank up then most likely shut the game and move on at some point.

Good luck with that…took almost a year to fix Alfrike bug where she stopped firing cubes when she missed one…

With no temporary option…

Doesn’t answer your v37.1 question, but rare titan loot cooldown is planned for v38.

3 Likes

This is absurd… 12 days cooldown?

I guess they’re planning to shut down the game and don’t know how to get rid of the people spending in game…

1 Like

For our alliance:
Last 294 titans spawned 29 rares at an average of 9.82 titans apart.

Rare titan spawns never exceeded 12 days.

Basically, this completely nullifies mercing for rares.

2 Likes

This is ONLY when you are in a DIFFERENT alliance.

Same as the 20hr loot cooldown ONLY kicks if you leave/join an ally…

3 Likes

The fastest solution is to remove that Alfrike/Finley+Wu Kong fix and render back to original A/F with that bug. That removes Malosi’s inadvertent Nerf.

Giving them time to work on a better solution. Gives the greater player population ability to use Malosi 100%.

That fix was to fix WK inaccuracy. Why nerf a 5* HOTM (even inadvertently) for the sake of a beginner 4* hero that most would drop once they can?

Both heroes cost money to pull but I believe that Malosi enjoys greater usage.

2 Likes

Wow are you sure? In my last alliance we were getting rares roughly every 5th titan killed…9.82 titans apart seems long…we were more like 7

I didn’t know they were being backed by an entire country!

2 Likes

Because it has nothing to do with Wu?

It’s about the accuracy debuff. So it’s also any hero that can blind, as well as an entire group from s3 at low health. Oh, and Ranvir. All were over effective counters to Alfrike.

A mighty one at that

wales

1 Like

Lmao my bad good spot :ok_hand:

Why u got a random picture with sheep in it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s issues

Its from the reality show “The Valleys”, probably the best known face of Wales outside of Wales…

These smaller updates include under the hood fixed and improvements, no player-facing changes. The next major update will be Version 38. I hope this helps to clarify!

10 Likes

Number of minor update of v37 are a bit too much (more than v36), they are all released within a month and descriptions of 0.1 to 0.3 are same. May be devs has objective to launch update regularly ? Or for other porpose ? Or just debug ? :thinking:

I’m not sure that it does for me. Is a bug a major update? Yes, I’m sure that this particular one is as it is tied to so many heros, but I’m not positive.
Does it mean that as of version 38, Malosi will regain his counter vs “chain” heroes?
I assume v38 is not coming out before VF war cycles, can you confirm?

1 Like