Whatever, a crazy person talking

I have been typically vc2p the majority of my time playing the game. Increased my spending during lockdown when I used my sport watching money I already budgeted as an expense. Nothing much and no more than a ten pull once a month. Now pubs have reopened my disposable income is going back to other things again. Didn’t notice any change to boards/pulls during the few months I was spending more to before hand (obs more 5*s but also more pulls nothing huge) and haven’t noticed anything get worse since I reduced again

I have 2 accounts, one i give money, the other one no money. I see no difference on the table tiles.

2 Likes

drgbggh h dgfgyergyertygety rtgh fgh fgth rt yrhgfs ghafgharghart hrath

You are attacking with a rainbow team?
You should perhaps consider a different team composition? Something like 3:2, where your tile damage from matches will increase significantly and you can systematically take out oponents.

A lot of your raids are losing <15 points, meaning your opponent is a much srronger match. You can also consider rerolling.

As for the money/raid win rate, it’s probably just frequency illusion where you have noticed two unrelated events at a similar time frame.

Baader-Meinhof phenomenon

Closed per OP request.