What you like most & least about E&P?

Like: events, challenges, anything not interactive with other players.

Dislike: wars, raids, anything interactive with other players. As all the results are calculated and fixed by the algorithm used in the game.

Well that’s a rather silly reason to dislike them. Being as it isn’t true.

2 Likes

I love all the alliance tasks, and think it would be a great idea to have an alliance event. What I don’t like is how hard it is to get ascension materials

I don’t play as much as I used to… just occasionally, so I’ll list think I like (what I miss) and things I don’t like (why in basically quit).

What I liked:
I liked alliances. I met some great folks. In many ways, the EnP community is better than the game itself. I did like the game too, but I wouldn’t have stuck around had it not been for the people I met along the way

I also generally liked alliance wars as a group activity. I might come back full time if they ever come up with more and better ways to play in an alliance

What I don’t like:
Terrible summoning odds. I know… RNG. But other games have found ways of being more gracious with the loot boxes concept. As a whale, I feel both penalized in the sense that I have more heroes than materials but also that all the money I threw into the game wasn’t being rewarded. And then I’m sitting on 40-something duplicates… so yeah, I felt demoralized and really cut back on playing and nullified my spending

Also do not like the grind. I wish they’d bring some cool gameplay to break up the monotony of grinding for backpacks. Like bring in some of the fun mechanics like the exploding eggs, etc. I can come up with a bunch of things to keep players engaged in quests, so I know they can too

1 Like

My alliance is cool.

The game is bad and SGG is awful and getting worse now that they sold themselves and what little integrity they had to Zynga.

The new 50-day quest, Path of Valor, starts next week. It can be either free or paid for better rewards (amount unknown). In Beta testing it was great fun and really helped improve the grind aspect. Hope you’ll give it a try!

1 Like

Why should we have to pay to have fun?

1 Like

@Mgla I said right there that there is a free option.

Oh, yeah… I read about Path of Valor… I’ll give it a shot. But I’m also cranky about a new thing to pay for lol

Because I can afford to pay, I’ll go the paid route… but so many players are not in the same financial situation and these paywalls just create a class structure between players

1 Like

I agree. I remember those lovely SNES days when a game was a full game then you traded it in for the next one. The cost and structure for the Valor Pass is not yet known but given the level of goodies in the reward tier I would be disappointed but not at all surprised if it is in the region of $30 for a month or $10 per week.

You can pay to maybe not get trash… Or just get trash.

There shouldn’t be any kind of paywall on this.

There’s not a pay wall? There is a free path and a paid path. You can get loot for absolutely nothing and better loot for a paid pass. It’s your choice, but it’s a bit much to expect everything for free. In the beta test version it was generally very well received.

1 Like

“Pay or stay on the serf side of the wall” is still a pay wall

I never like any hero card been nerfed. I hate that part. Other than that no complaints on this game.
There is no thrill atall on facing a nerfed hero card. I just hit reroll when I see those Heros in raid.
My thoughts . :blush:

What I like most is starting from Derric-Brand-Sharon-Layla-Bane and now having 40 heroes at level 70 or higher. Even though it’s just a game it’s a sense of accomplishment. What I hate is the constant whining about R. N. G. If you don’t wanna gamble then don’t gamble. Don’t change a single thing about how summons happen. Had a 40 hero dry spell from TC20. I was as excited to get my second Richard as the first time I got Richard. I’d change the constant whining.

2 Likes

Like: the puzzling mechanics of the game.

Dislike: the running out of materials.

The worst thing by far is the recluitment part. Finding new active and loyal players is really hard.

Enjoy leveling heros.

Love editing teams for events, titans and wars.

Have fun conecting tiles for combos and future movements.

Force to make people have a good time in my ally.

Dislike complete the hero chest. Dislike raids.

Hate recruting.

No matter to talk about the game for hours.

1 Like

Like: anything non-pvp. Challenge events are probably my favorite because I like utilizing all levels of heroes. Like the feedback and support from other players when technical suggestions, questions and concerns are addressed in a positive way.

Dislike1: the under value of rainbow colored teams. Think that the game could still be fun and well balanced if stacking gave 25%/50%/75%/100% boost only. Would mean more variety and strategic planning of heroes and thier skills. Right now, someone says “oh red tank” and a couple moves later its dead.

Dislike2: when the boards only have one move… :rofl:

Like:

The most engaging aspect of the game for me currently is AW. That is where I put the most thought into how I play and have the most fun. Devising strategies and teams for six flags against varying opponents and war buffs keeps me on my toes. I also approach it thinking how can I best help my alliance, rather than how can I best help myself.

Dislike:

The most tedious aspect of the game for me is farming. Yes, it needs to be done but it is a mindless drill even using my current team of leveling projects. It only offers any respite when I start a brand new hero and test them out to see what they can do. Free or more readily-available loot tickets would help a lot there. Or a faster autoplay mechanism. I mean, what is autoplay really other than a loot ticket mechanism that drains your battery?

Aside:

I really enjoy (for the most part) the community here in the forum. It is a great source of information which allows me to see the complexity and the many, many layers that there are in this game (most of which I haven’t even reached yet). I do NOT enjoy the complaints about rigged gameplay when there is no proof. It’s all conspiracy theory and goes against everything I believe in as a rational, logical thinker.

2 Likes