What would your Dream Atlantis Portal be?

If you ignore all logic and could choose any heroes for the next portal, what would they be?

Since I’m a bit light on 5* healers and wouldn’t mind to improve my war teams I would have to go with:

Ariel
Kageburado

Delilah
Kunchen

————————————————————

Would actually be a bit too much purple to ascend for me but then I could cut back on spending and just level the ones I have for a while. Would try for good HotM’s still but way cheaper to get them while they are current than in a future Atlantis portal.

I know it’s mostly pointless since they follow a pattern too clearly. Too many HotM’s around now though so wouldn’t mind 4 featured past heroes along with the two Atlantis ones. But up the % to draw them to 2.0 or so instead of 1.3.

And next round will be Alberich, Aegir and then probably Mok-Arr and Ursena. Ariel is the only other option but since the Atlantis heroes are slightly irregular I think they will wait with her because Alberich and Aegir is a strong combo but October’s Thoth-Amun and Zimkitha can use a bit of help. Zim is nice but if the other 3 are trash I wouldn’t pull that month. Unless they have discontinued Mok-Arr he must come in September. Can you imagine him and Thoth in the same portal? Ursena may as well appear twice in a row so they all will have been featured 3 times. She never got that twice in a row thing like many heroes did. But we’ll have to see. Maybe Mok-Arr indeed is shelved besides the 0.3% chance and it will be Ariel and Ursena followed by Tarlak and Ursena. Just sounds like a too strong September to me.

Anyway keep the speculation to the Next Atlantis Schedule post. Bring on the wish lists! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ariel
Ursena

Alberich
Onatel

I lack strong healers, effective mana controllers and partywide mana buffs.
Plus my only maxed 5* AoE hero are Elena and Quintus and I still have over 550 sorcerer’s emblems.

2 Likes

Ursena
Tarlak

Evelyn
Gravemaker

Honorable mention: Zeline

Ursena is the only Atlantis family hero I don’t have. Tarlak is amazing… Kage might be the better one for me, but I already have a lot of great purples. Lacking in green.

Evelyn is the only elemental defense debuffer I don’t have. Gravemaker is gravemaker.

1 Like

Mok-Arr
Atomos

Margaret
Aeron

Why? Less disappointment when I get Cochin.

19 Likes

Delilah
Gravemaker
Poseidon
Drake

I dream of something yellow :blush:
And Gravemaker to burn my enemies faster than they can heal :grin:

1 Like

Ariel
Kage

Alby
Kunchen

1 Like

Alby-GM

Ursena-Kageburado

1 Like

Yeah Alby is generally a more sought after hero than the Delilah I need. Sales would indeed go up the month it had your heroes.

Ariel

Albi
Gravemaker

1 Like

Ariel . Gravemaker . Tarlak . Miki

2 Likes

Anything but 3 star heroes…and yes. This includes Muggy. Got 3 already. update 4 muggies

1 Like

I’ve always wanted Wilbur. Especially after just getting Wu Kong last week, I really wanted Wilbur to boost titan hits.

So today I had just enough gems for a summon, and I got… Mnesseus. Sigh.

Decided I may as well do a bit of Atlantis coin grinding to get up to the 100 mark from 65.

Hit the 100, thought “ah well, I’ll summon” not expecting much…out pops Wilbur!

Everything’s coming up Millhouse

6 Likes

Ariel
Mitsuko

Alby
Hel

That would be a nice and pleasant dream :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ariel
Kage
Ursena
Alberich

I would fire in a wage of a month

1 Like

Congrats @averagejoe33!! Just finally pulled Wilbur and Proteus this summons!! Good feeling ehh?

2 Likes

Nice! Proteus would be another good one!

I’d been on a very dry spell with trainings and summons for months, then i get Leonidas, Wu Kong and Wilber within a couple of weeks.

That’s just made me think, must check I have the mats to max Wilbur now!

1 Like

Ha!! That my hold up. Just got Mitsuko to her final chevron. Mats are gonna be tight for awhile. As for pulling both Wilbur and Proteus (2 Prots actually) I may have went just a tad over budget…a tiny little bit :joy:

Alby - Hel (like a team mate did some month ago)

1 Like

Kage-Misandra

GM-Drake

1 Like

Alberich, Hel, Gravemaker

1 Like