What would you do? W3K Version

It’s your last flag in the war of three kingdoms, what will you do? Fight? Flee? Scream? (I’ll post what I did later)

1 Like

My instinct says flee, but I think fight is the better answer for two reasons.

1 I doubt one flag will make a difference in anything
2 if everyone is revived you maybe lose like 5 points. But if you win you get 20. High upside to fight.

3 Likes

Arghhh!

Probably actually fight. Points for not winning are rubbish. I’d match that yellow row in the middle and leave a green match. It would give a chance to kill of a revived hero next turn.

2 Likes

Gotta try is a different animal if was rush.

1 Like

i will flee, chance to win smaller

1 Like

This is an instant flee for me…

1 Like

I would flee. I had a similar situation and decided to flee

1 Like

i will fight with this since ur team still full

1 Like

This was almost exactly my thought process. I did stay, with much trepidation.

2 Likes

But did you win? What happened next?

Same answer and for same reasoning. If this were a normal war I’d probably flee - especially as there are only two of us in my alliance who war :slight_smile:

Jinx, great minds think alike @Andrewbook @Ruskin505 haha

2 Likes

I know right! Points seem to be so lopsided in favor of clean up!

1 Like

Scream and flee.

If it is your last flag, no problem 5-7 points for you and easy additional points for your team.
Even if it doesn’t make a big difference in total, if more user would choose the right time to flee, it would make it easier for everybody.

So, I made the red match, hoping to get a blue skyfall into MN.

It didn’t happen.

1 Like

This did line me up for a green match into Sartana. The tiles knocked her out and charged Caedmon who took out the Kitty, so we were back to where we started.

1 Like

I was able to ghost tiles after that to recharge both Boril and Caedmon. MN actually struck
Her own final blow against Boril with the riposte active.

7 Likes

Whoop! 20 chars of victory!

1 Like

I was surprised it worked out, but no complaints!

1 Like