What will you fgs ofgalgfg? 2.5% or 1.5%? 4 old feaf0 or 300? Dilemaglemass...gfffg

What widfg
sd
d
df
d
f

None =c=

Out of the current heroes the only one really worth the gems is Athena, but i already had her.

2 Likes

wait a month for the next Atlantis

1 Like

Two free summons gave me Prisca (immediately sacraficed her to Rigard) and Triton. Then I quit while I was ahead

1 Like

What is supposed to be in next atlantis portal?

Well I am happy.

5 Likes

You should be.
I’m happy for you too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

even the 3 * is decent as well :wink:

2 Likes

I am not thrilled about the non adds to the portal. Athena and maybe Misandra are the only 2 that interest me.

I will be waiting till the new month comes around to try for the HOTM.

Thanks mate :blush:
20 abcdefg

1 Like

Is next month time for Zeline? * . *

1 Like

Indeed she is and already ascend her to 50 8/8
Will be good add in rare events.
Has lake of fast heroes.

Well I waa hoping for Athena but, as I am C2P now, and i spent all saved gems in hope of Victor but RNG gives me Vlad. :rofl:
So I am all in finishing Atlantis stages to get more pull or 2 of tokens to try again for free.

1 Like

I know the feeling :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::grin::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

I am C2P as well.

I got lucky with 4 tokens I had and pulled Victor.

I have just been buying the cheap offers and saving up gems. I have 4000 gems and 2 tokens to try for the next HOTM.

1 Like

I become C2P only for lesa than 1 month.
After playing for 16 months with out 1 5☆ hero lol

1 Like

I got lucky along the way. I started playing when Natalya was HOTM and pulled her. Back then I didn’t know what an HOTM was.

I’ve always been C2P.

Lucky you hahahaj but I am happy to know there is luck some where :blush:

1 Like

There is luck out there.

Natalya is still at 70. I think if I fail next month I will give her the rings.

1 Like

Not bothering. Season 2 has fallen pretty flat. All of the time they’ve wasted on AW should have been spent on S2

Cookie Settings