What was your first hero of the month

Frida, pulled 3 just about in a row. Funnily enough 2 came with Karil.

Frida was my first HoTM too, got her from a 100 Atlantis Coin pull that got me a Gato or Chochin (I can’t remember for sure but it was a 3*).

Now, if this questionnaire changes to the first “human” HoTM, then none as Frida not Kahlo the Polar Bear is my only HoTM.

1 Like

Gravemaker, in my month’s birthday :slight_smile:

I’m joining the “none” crowd. We need to start a club!

1 Like

The only two I’ve pulled on the month they were originally offered:
Gravemaker (as a bonus off an Epic Hero token) and Frida (during an Atlantis pull)

-e

Started 11/17 and never spent anything to this day…watched my brother do the same and gain 2 hotm while I had a cry for well over a year. March 2019 things changed…pulled kunchen with an hr to go… then frida then anzogh on single pulls following that…guess I evened the odds :slight_smile:

1 Like

zim kitty x 1
evlyn x 3
oatmeal x 2
Kunchen x 2
musahi x 1 not sure if this classes as a h o t m :smiley:

SMH! You must of been a terrible person in a past life, karma now catches you in your new threads. :joy:

1 Like

Zimkitha. So much so, that I had to stop all summoning in November 2018.

Haha, most likely :smile:

My first Hotm was Gravemaker. Got 2 in a row in a 10x pull. Both maxed

1 Like

3 Aegirs and i was ftp at that State, feed 2 away, thankfully I kept one! :slightly_smiling_face:

Evelyn. I was new to the game and was just trying to pull a Nashgar or a Hawkmoon from the elemental summon. I basically said “Okay? Whatever.” :joy:

1 Like

Aegir was mine, I think it was about 2 weeks into the game for me. Used him for a while during very early stages, but very quickly realized he is meh. Pulled a second of him quickly afterwards. Then I pretty much got every HotM since, except Onatel who I didn’t like that much anyway. So far I only levelled Kunchen to max, Evelyn and Zimkitha are going through the fourth ascension now, Frida will stay on 3.70 for a while. Aegir after buff will be probably my next blue project after Ariel. Anzogh will be likely 1/1 forever.

Aeron was my first last year followed by Alasie.

Drake…still at 1/1

1 Like

I play since september 2017 and still no HotM.

Grind hard, use all gems on pulls (as well EHT and coins), with no luck.

Kunchen, as a total newb and on one of my first pulls - didn’t know anything about HoTM and thought something was wrong with the gate. Was very underwhelmed at the time getting a purple healer since I had just started on Sabina.

Now he’s my go to guy for almost everything.

I have had some nice luck with HOTMs

Khiona x 2
Evelyn x 2
Frida x 2
Thoth from Atlantis

Some might think it unlucky to get doubles and none from other months, but all the doubles are very handy, so no complaints

No hotm, playing as F2P since 04/18/2017