What totally irrational /superstitious behaviors do you exhibit in this game?

Doing all of the Valhalla levels at full WE when I know that they’ll probably do the same thing with Valhalla as with Atlantis and have a monthly event when Valhalla is much cheaper and all the Valhalla heroes are available. Just can’t keep myself from collecting those coins and doing pulls NOW.

Edit: I justify this by telling myself that I will be getting the “finishing Valhalla” bonuses WAY faster this way.

3 Likes

Towards the end of a raid when all I have to do to kill the last opponent is fire a sniper my brain says use the healer first. I like to finish with all my guys on full health :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I don’t have any irrational behaviors or anything, but every time I see Obakan, I MUST say “God, he really sucks!”.

4 Likes

I’m a relatively new player too. I didn’t have any irrational behavior…I thought. Until reading this thread :laughing:

Now I have to take down that dragon too, before doing any kind of summoning in the future.

Amongst other things.

Thank. You.

:smile:

6 Likes

I am not sure it deserves the adjective “totally” but I have a somewhat irrational behavior:
I research everything in the game, including technologies I will never use.
I also bring all my buildings to the same level, so I won’t upgrade my Stronghold before I upgraded to the maximum available all the buildings it supports.

I always feel bad if i leave one. Then hes all alone. I leave 2 lol

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got to kill all the ducks, too. Occasionally one or two get away and I DO NOT LIKE that.

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard, the dragon flies by ever 15 minutes and the ducks every 5 from their last appearance, so if you’re not paying attention or not logged in at the time, you won’t see them and just have to stare at your screen and wait.

The dragon flies along near the top of the screen so make sure you are scrolled all the way up.

15 min… good to know. Just saw it and don’t have a titan so there goes that theory :slight_smile:

I’m desperately trying to work up the strength to feed away a Sonya #4 1/1…

1 Like

Unless there is a change I’m unaware of (this is entirely possible) that until you have both the non costume and the costume side at full ascension you are stuck with the 3,3,5,3 bonus. You can only max ones bonus as you max the others ascension.

This one actually works sometimes! I’ve seen several of my opponents get disconnected in the middle of war attacks, resulting in 0 point scores. :laughing:

The irrational part of my brain hates seeing something unfinished. I have a bad habit of starting things and never finishing them. And there is always the possibility that I may want to use both of them in their uncostumed versions for a one-time type event. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it, yes?

At this point, I don’t even use most of the heroes in my roster for anything ever. And probably never will. Why am I still holding on to Friar Tuck? I can’t even imagine any possible scenario where I’d ever use him. But I also can’t bring myself to get rid of him.

Assuming that duck culture is similar to that of many other animals… a lone duck without the rest of its flock might as well be a dead duck anyway. It cannot procreate on its own, and it’s highly unlikely that another flock will accept it. I’m really doing that last duck a favor at that point. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Always used to level heros off colour. Don’t ask me why or how it worked, but their special went up exponentially faster than on colour feeding.

And yes, I definitely tried both versions, as on colour was considered the best method…not for xp that’s a given, but for special increase.

I’ve seen it miss at absurdly high levels in excess of 80%

1 Like

I have her costume, and I caved and am now leveling Sonya #3 (no other Blue projects). That dispel/cleanse is just so useful… and I go mono, and have no other Blue dispellers OR cleansers, so I could see myself using all 3 Sonyas in war even if I only have two Blue teams.

Don’t really have this problem in Purple (as 2x each Sabina and Rigard fill the role well) or Green (2x Caedmon w/ costume and 2x Melendor w/ costume). Which is why I’m not keeping triplets of those. But Sonya… Sonya is different :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just got her costume yesterday… A two sniper dispeller, cleanser combo does sound nice.

2 Likes

ooh congratulations! when I got her costume I prioritized her immediately. She’s very tough when fully maxed with costume, and the flexibility (dispel vs. cleanse - or both if you have two maxed dupes!) is amazing. She’s in like 99% of my Blue teams when I go mono-raiding.

Also use her a lot when I go 3/2 in 4* tourneys.

2 Likes

Full ascension is accurate, but the normal does not need to be fully leveled to get the full costume bonus on the costume; only the costume side need o be fully leveled. Sorry for any confusion.

2 Likes

That’s probably just a case of RNG being funny again.

Like when I accidentally bring the wrong color team on a titan, and get a higher score than I get when I switch to the right colors.

“Oh RNG, you such a trickster!”

Yep. I’ve had mine fail at least twice now when it was at 90%, because I was too impatient to wait for 1 more feeder. Never again!

As for 4* duplicates… early on, I kept every 4* I got, because I was so thankful to have anything better than a 3*.

At a certain point though… I had to ask myself… do I really need 5 of each of these?

I will keep twins, especially if I have a costume. And when it comes to 5*s… I’m keeping all of them for now, until I reach a point to where I have more than I’ll probably ever use… then I’ll start feeding duplicates. But I am a long ways away from reaching that point with legendaries.

2 Likes

That damned purpled coloured yellow? I’ve taken the wrong colour to my initial attack twice in two weeks

1 Like

One is maxed and emblemed and the other two languish at 3/60 (and #4 who is really going to have to be food) but for the first time in ages I have mats to use and choice, just out of food levelling my first 4 star purple mana troop…

1 Like