What to keep and what to trash

I already have 20 excellent hero’s with emblems, plus five more almost finished, what out of these are worth taking to only 4.60 what would you take all the way and who would you consume? Merlin is in, Falcon, Wu, Sabina Wilbur and BT would be dupes. Who is a hidden diamond I’m not seeing worth in?

Wilbur a definite
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry, edited the post Wilbur would be a dupe as well but what do you think, a second for war?is he effective at 3/60 or all the way?

1 Like

I think at 3/60 and a healer (BT would do nicely or Kiril) he would work.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Cheshire Cat can be great against yellow titans, Lancelot shines in events.

You’d better not feed any of your heroes away. Always keep one card of each unique hero + duplicates of the best ones.

2 Likes

I like Sabina, she’s great with emblems and makes for a good dispeller against Guinevere having avg speed and a nice heal.

1 Like

This is similar to my roster except 3x Wilbur at 1/1 and 3x BT at 1/1, apart from maxed ones; now I keep 1 dupe of all classic 4*s and more of very good ones like 4x Proteus, reduced from 6 to 4 for space considerations. 3 x Grimm 1/1 etc.

Except Sumitomo, Although I am a fan of samurai but I don’t particularly like him so all his dupes got eaten.

1 Like