What to do with all those 4* dupes

Why are they all level 4?

This is when you like grimm forest too much, you get any thing “grimmy”

1 Like

That’s how many levels you get for eating another Grimm. I started out with twice that many, but decided to stop and ask for advice after I’d fed each of them exactly once :sunglasses:

1 Like

It truly is a Grimm predicament.

4 Likes

You can start to make at least 2 grimms 8/8 right now … could really help in events

1 Like

Grimm and bear it. :wink:

2 Likes

Yyyyeah… that deserves a grimm shot

2 Likes

If you’re f2p or c2p, you’ll end up with maxing a lot of duplicate tc20 hero’s just because of boredom and surplus ascension mats. You’re not likely to get much else to work on in the long run. Which is indeed a sad story. Sic transit Gloria mundi.

1 Like

I will always keep one of just about every hero 3 star and up (minus a couple on the 3 star level), but to me it makes no sense to overload with duplicates, especially once you get a huge variety of heroes. I have certain rules for dupes so that I’m not hoarding, esp considering I have almost 100 unique heroes and the time it takes to level there’s no way I want multiples of everyone.

That being said, here is how my duplicates work:

-Never keep more than TWO of any hero, with the exception of legendary heroes, in that case 3 is my max if it’s an A grade 5*, but I will always keep two of each 5 star at minimum.
4 STAR…
-2 healers, as they are important and in raids make it hard to beat enemies when combined with the right attackers…I have 2 of Melendor/Rigard/Boldtusk and plan to keep a 2nd Kiril once I grab him again. I also have 2 Beliths (3star healer but will cover that in a sec)
-2 fast mana attackers, as they do severe damage but don’t always last long enough…I have 2 Sonya, Caedmon, Chao (no other 4 star fast mana yellow available), Kellie (I actually want a 2nd Scarlett instead and may feed one Kellie once I get the 2nd Scarlett since she’s fast and does AOE damage), and since there are no 4 star fast mana dark heroes of the like I have 2 Proteus’. I think about a 2nd Hansel as well but haven’t grabbed him again to decide if I would keep the dupe.
3 STAR…
-For the raid events you need at least 2 teams, so I apply the same rules in terms of keeping healers and fast mana attackers…I have 2 of Bane, Valen, Gato, Tyrum, Balthazar, Belith (healer), Berden, Mnessus, Nashgar, Azar. I am looking to get a 2nd Melia so that I have at least 2 sets of dupes for the 3 star Holy heroes, plus she’s an Atlantis draw.
I have 2 muggy because of how unique his special is, he can really be on any team based on his special so I just decided it’s good to have 2 of him.

I just got a 2nd and 3rd Grimm and I already fed one of the dupes, I’m considering keeping the 2nd Grimm only because he’s one of the best heroes in the entire game, and if I do he will probably be the only pulverizer hero I keep two of, I have one Gormek and Tiburtus that’s enough for me.
And lastly if I get another Wilbur I may keep the dupe because he’s like Grimm I’m terms of caliber, another world class hero in this game.

With that said, having about 25 5 star heroes and other unique 3 and 4 stars I haven’t mentioned, two is all I will ever do!

For the vets please tell me what your thoughts are on this methodology.

1 Like

5* - keep all
4* - one of each and dupes for the useful ones (enough to make a 2nd set of war heroes)
3* - one of each unless there are those you find you like them so much that you gotta have more than 1

All dupes of 3* and 4* are fed to themselves and not other characters.

2 Likes

You made that so short and simple lol

So do you think I should feed away my 3star dupes? I only kept the dupes of some because of the event raids, also do you think I should feed the 2nd Grimm to himself or keep the dupe?

1 Like

Depends on roster space. I keep 1 each and only self feed on dupes.

If your first Grimm is not maxed especially on skill, then feed himself by all means.
If you first Grimm is maxed, then keep the 2nd and keep feeding him dupes till his skill is maxed.

That is what I did, I have many heroes with relatively high skill level while still being in first tier from self feeding (PLEASE DO NOTE NOT TO DO THIS FOR 5* HEROES).