What to collect? One week old beginning

Hi everybody, I finally been playing a week and was wondering what cards to try and collect being a beginner. I will appreciate any pointers to get me going in the right direction please. I am a active player and play every day as much as I can. Thanks

3 Likes

I am sure you will get some good advice here. But in general, you can check out this post. It is excellent for a beginner. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much🤗

3 Likes

Welcome to your new adventure! There is so much to learn about this game so please don’t feel overwhelmed by all the information out there. Read the forum for tips and suggestions and ask lots of questions.

Don’t feel rushed - it’s a game of patience.

There are lots of great threads and here is one to get you started!

4 Likes

Level up 2*, 1 of each color, preferably healers and collect all 3, 4 and 5 star heroes.

If you click on them, you can close their locks to prevent them from accidentally feeding them away.

Focus on 3* afterwards, again 1 of each element and preferably healers.

Having at least 5 maxed 2 and 3 stars, you can do the same with 4 and 5 stars as well.

Which heroes are more worthy to level and which not, can be found in several threads here.

Have fun with the long grind.

2 Likes

@Spodge welcome to addicts anonymous. We’re here to help to continue your addiction and reduce the frustration along the way. You should visit often.

2 Likes

if you are just starting out, collect each card. in the upper left gown is a padlock, it closes the possibility of “burning” the card.

whatever you draw, show in the forum or ask someone from the alliance. it is hard to say unequivocally, because each card in its own way is necessary to play and it does not have to be 5 * cards alone.

2 Likes