What to build after first TC20?

Now that I have my first TC20 and Forge 19, what would you recommend my building priorites to be?

I have the VIP pass. My current plan is to have one builder bringing the three remaining TCs up to 20. The other bringing farms up to 20.

Currently: TC20 (18, 5, 2), Forge 19 (4,4), Mines 19, Iron Storage 18, Farms 15, Food Storage 14, Houses 11, Tower 13 and Barracks 2.
C2P with one fully ascended 4* rainbow team. I lack Wu Kong and several other 4* heroes and don’t have the mats to max a 5* yet.

Thanks!

Mines, farms, watchtower, another tc, forge if you like miracle scroll.

3 Likes

If you are ok with metal, go for farms. A lot of them.

Otherwise first metal and then farms.

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks for confirming my suspitions!

If you are not p2p (splashing money) i would reccomend not paying for vip anymore.
If you are f/c2p and bring all tc to 20 I assume you will be overwhelmed with good heroes (4*) and you will need resources…

You reached your goal. Barracks are the priority - if you have troops to feed and 4* troops to feed at.

Boolz, Iactually liked the vip for your exact reason of barracks training. An extra summons a day plus loot tickets helps me stockpile troops to feed that much faster. At least it seems that way to me. Haha.

2 Likes

if they would have had an offer like half price - only second builder i would have taken it
not interested in gems and summons and tickets…

Yea im the opposite. Dont need the builder, like the extra summons for feeding troops and heroes. Plus i admit i like loot tickets when im lazy to fill my chest. I dont really need VIP on my main anymore but sometimes i run out of troops to feed.

1 Like

Hey there,

this is what I always advice when anyone reach SH and 1 TC20:

• You want to max resources, so Mines, a second TC20 (if you only have 1), Farms and WT are top priority.

You want a second TC20 ASAP, you set a legendary train and wait for 1D to set another one in a second TC20, that way you will be filling your roster pretty darn fast.

So resources are at max, we have 2 TC20, what’s next?

IF you have any 4* troops:

• Level up Iron Storages a bit (you will need 2.068.000 Iron max. cap) and go for Barracks.
  • After that it’s up to you on how you are going to focus, if you are going to “factory” legendary TC20 max out houses first.

IF you DON’T have any 4* troops:

• Max out houses, Food Storages, Forges, Iron Storages and Barracks.

You will reach a point in wich it’s imposible to have both constructors working at once, so I’d leave the last few TC levels for when everything else is maxed out ONLY if you have 2 TC20 running at once.

Hope it works out

6 Likes

I would say barracks first. you sure dont have troop to feed to go to the last barracks lvl

4x18 iron storage is enough for Barracks level 9 of 10.

Farms or more TC20? Lol

Or food storage

Maxing all my farms, need food sooooooo much more than iron - they really need to introduce more ways to spend iron. Always out of food, always maxed on iron.

3 Likes

yep, hence the “a bit” :stuck_out_tongue: I believe we only have to level up 1 of those IS18 to 19.

I rather make them leave Barracks to the end if they have no 4* troops, that way they won’t waste troops feeding 1-3* troops and have tons for when they actually start getting 4* troops (especially the mana ones :heart_eyes:). I actually wish I had done that before, struggling now to get anywhere past lvl15 lol

actually
barrracks

9 4d 0h 1,714,000
10 4d 18h 2,068,000

2068000 - 1970000 = 98000 more storage needed

mine storage
19 1,146,000 1d 18h 434 32,000

18 to 19 > + 32000

this means 98k = 3x32k + 2k
meaning 4x19 lvl storage = 4x1d 18h and 4x 1.5 mil iron = 7d and 6 mil iron that aint a “bit”

also 5d + iron to get to lvl 10 barracks

2 Likes

Thanks @Tamertain for the clear and well-founded advice!

1 Like

Then others TC20 to increase your chances to drop the 4* heroes you need.
If a 5* would come by then park him and go on.

Just after the TC20 you could increase your resource extractors and storages.
Houses some level past 100 recruits capacity could even be a good choice, to not waste them.

1 Like

Alon with previous advice also make sure to still follow whatever missions you have left that will reward you gems.

Ex. Definitely bring an iron storage and food storage to level 20, those get you 30 gems each.

will keep that in mind for future references, ty!

1 Like

Get your 9 farms up to 20 asap
Tranings in TC20&19 cost tons of food.
Then get your mines up to 20.
Then your iron storages.
Then the food storages.
Then the Watchtower for more food.
Then the Forgs.
Then Barracks.
After all 1 rainbow 4☆ team can’t be the goal!

2 Likes

Trainings in TC20&19 cost tons of food.

+the barracks. The troops must feast like royalty in order to go up 1 measly level

1 Like