šŸ™Œ What the game really needs...I have the Holy Grail of answers

I ran out of likes, else I would have liked this alreadyā€¦ and you @Math4lyfe are definitely always a ray of sunshine too!

Is this a beta version of mini @voidstrike ? Is that a clue as to his size? And also: thank you for making him be able to fly, then I can ask him to clean up to cobwebs on the ceiling.

Er, I mean my friend! My friend can ask him! Yes, thatā€™s it, my friend whose house is terribly dirty!

4 Likes

There are many who fit this bill.
I would be one of the casualties if it werenā€™t for the fantastic People that occupy seats in this forum and exist throughout the various alliances in the game.

So many have left a permanent mark on my soul. :heart:

5 Likes

Aightā€¦Imma be real with youā€¦Iā€™m kind of a OCD neat freak (stated in another thread where I mentioned that my closet is color coordinated by style of garment) and the more I hear your friendā€™s needsā€¦the more I want to grab my swiffer duster, vacuum cleaner, clorox wipes, and cleaning arsenal and put an end to all thisā€¦

1 Like

oh yes please, this friend is in dire need of help. Thereā€™s dust everywhere. You need to clean up the windows and fix the broken lighting so a ray of sunshine can actually enter the house!

Send yourself and an army of mini-voidstrikes please! And maybe also a giant-voidstrike, the ceiling in the living room is quite high!

Thank you @voidstrike for allowing my silly rambling which may, or may not have been alcohol induced. I always appreciate your illuminating comments and satirical slant on all things E&P, not to mention, life in general.

Thanks as well for the clarification of the ā€œno pantsā€ policy and the allowance of boxers and or boxer briefs. I have found that anything less seems to make the children uncomfortable. :grimacing:

1 Like

But do you color coordinate your hangers??

1 Like

and I guess all the pants are in one big pile labeled ā€œinvisibleā€?

2 Likes

Maybe all the miniā€™s can combine into one mega-voidstrikeā€¦ like voltron.

2 Likes

and mega-voidstrike gets special abilities (to lift heavier furniture)ā€¦ now Iā€™m getting a mental image of the mini-voidstrikes volting in likeā€¦

3 Likes

Yes but by style since the color is uniform for each type of hanger.

Wire hangers with the cardboard tube (like the ones you get from the dry cleaner) for pants and lower garments. White Plastic hangers for upper torso garments like button-down shirts, t-shirts, long sleeve henleys, etc. 3 of those white plastic hangers with hooks on the top for 3 trash tank tops that I use for cleaning/dirty work.

Edit: @Math4lyfe @sleepyhead you twoā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@sleepyhead may be the only person who truly gets me. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

this is such a compliment @Math4lyfe :smile: great minds and all that.

Say, if @voidstrike were to rake my yard - I mean, my friendā€™s yard - would voidstrike rake the leaves alphabetically by color, reverse-alphabetically by tree species, or by order of decay?

Asking for my friend, of course.

3 Likes

I donā€™t do lawn/yard/garden work. HOA (homeownerā€™s association) is the only reason my lawn is ā€œwell-maintainedā€ā€™ and I pay my neighbor to get it done for me. I find nothing relaxing/therapeutic about that work, God bless those who do.

2 Likes

I think only a mod can do that. :thinking:

seeing as we are asking questions, i have one. Would Mini-voidstrike be able to go down the sewer line(or up) and unclog it?

2 Likes

I have some Scottish ancestry so yes, skirts and kilts are appropriate.

Though some of my ancestors also have a habit of not wearing undergarments, in which case it is suggested that you keep your legs crossed when sitting in the common areas.

2 Likes

I knew minions were the new meta. Mini-meta?

But wouldnā€™t that require changing all their names from Eddard?

3 Likes

Should have mentioned this on your original rƩsumƩ. Consider yourself re-hired.

For my apartment, not my alliance.
Youā€™ll notice there are numerous cobwebs in the corners, and several shelves and tables that havenā€™t been dusted inā€¦ well I could say months, but you were real with us, so imma be real with you tooā€¦ I havenā€™t dusted some of my furniture in years.

So go ahead and send your mini void on over. :grin:

3 Likes

Best post ever. How do I get one?!?!?

1 Like

No.

I am a very culpable manspreader (not in public transport or where I inconvenience others, but in the privacy my own domicile).

Maybeā€¦I think this joke went over my headā€¦despite my fast reflexes.

I always try to keep an ace up my sleeveā€¦but often donā€™t get into a scenario where I can actually use the ace since Iā€™m knocked out or eliminated before the opportunity arises. Case in pointā€¦this scenario.

I think itā€™s in the running for best post ever. According to my profile summary Iā€™ve created 22 topics and I would say at least 20 are also in the running for best post ever.

3 Likes

I guess it was kinda obscure (and probably not that funny to anyone not called nevarmaor :rofl: ).

Oddly enough my alliance has never had an Eddard that I can recall.

2 Likes