šŸ™Œ What the game really needs...I have the Holy Grail of answers

We have seen many departures, breaks, separations, one affirmation of not leaving, and many other posts that continue to drag us down.

I have found the solutionā€¦the game needsā€¦

To find a way to package a mini-Voidstrike and add him to all alliance rosters. Just like the veg-o-matic your mini-Voidstrike ā€œhe slices, he dices and so much moreā€:

• Provides intermittent comedic anecdotes
  • Available as a scapegoat for all your internal dissension & issues
  • Available as someone to point and laugh at to feel better
  • Feeds his 3 star heroes away immediately so has that child-like wonder and amazement at every Dawa summon
  • Will not score higher than you in War
  • Will not knock you out of Loot Grade A+ to C on Titan hits
  • Will provide a compassionate ear of an individual keenly attuned with the struggles, frustrations and sadness of mental health issues
  • Will check up on you to make sure youā€™re staying sane in the midst of the global pandemic
  • War banters amongst the best of them

See testimonies of ā€œhighly satisfiedā€ - ā€œmehā€ from the following:

ā€œI donā€™t know why I ever moved him into the Pirate Horde from the waitlistā€¦he keeps perpetuating the Ģ·fĢ·aĢ·cĢ·tĢ· lie that Iā€™m a robotā€¦ā€ - @zephyr1

ā€œHeā€™s my favorite tile store customerā€¦will go mono red and buy every color but red from me. Highly profitable Ģ·sĢ·uĢ·cĢ·kĢ·eĢ·rĢ· customerā€¦ā€ @ProfLoki

ā€œHeā€™s allergic to catsā€¦how rudeā€¦ā€ @Rook

ā€œWhy does this clown tag me in his random ā– ā– ā–  threadsā€¦ā€ @Rigs

ā€œWe stole his use of the word ā€˜retrain heroesā€™ for the Hero academy and hoped he wouldnā€™t noticeā€ @Staff_SGG

ā€œHe keeps thinking weā€™re on some team in the forum counting gameā€¦ā€ @Sarah2 @PlayForFun @Mothra

ā€œHe hates meā€ @TGW

ā€œHe keeps calling my attorney a Kangarooā€¦ā€ @Guvnor

All of this to sayā€¦the best parts of the game are the players themselves (and the player created supplemental content) so with that premise which forum regulars/personalities do you wish you could bottle up and send to each alliance to brighten up their day a little bit?

27 Likes

first, a questionā€¦

exactly how tall is mini-Voidstrike?

Asking for a friend who is in dire need of help cleaning underneath the sofa.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s a great questionā€¦

9 Likes

I can only support this!
A mini @voidstrike is also perfectly to be blamed for bad jokes (you put in) in the featured message.
The mini voidstrike needs to be implemented as fast as possible!

10 Likes

Already tried that. Had to kick him out.

While I fully support his right to not wear pants when heā€™s in his own home, it was starting to make the rest of my alliance uncomfortable.

12 Likes

This seems like a trick ā€¦ like how when a Mogwai gets wet you end up with a Gremlin. Whatā€™s the catch? :thinking:

(makes sure his wallet is still there)ā€¦

6 Likes

Just wondering if thereā€™s a money back guarantee on the ā€œMini-Voidstrikeā€? In case all my comic relief demands are not meet to gut busting satisfaction. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

While I am shocked & appalled at the mere notion that a mini-me would not be able to provide all the comic relief demands of a customerā€¦

There is a money back guarantee but I donā€™t think youā€™d want to proceed with it:

You see each Mini-Voidstrike comes at a cost of $9.99 to me. Where I will pay you to allow him to grace your alliance with his presence and provide the comic reliefā€¦so a money back guarantee would mean that you would be paying me $9.99 back to remove him from your alliance.

Very complicated stuffā€¦

As I said, shocked & appalled that such a thought could cross your mind.

10 Likes

Genius! Pure evil? Genius :star_struck:.

A mini-Voidstrike to brighten the day. OK where does one sign up? Asking for a friend, as stealing, no borrowing, from pirates always ends badly in the movies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

11 Likes

Well now that I brought up this excellent ideaā€¦

ā€¦Iā€™ll probably let it lingerā€¦

ā€¦the lingering will turn to festeringā€¦

Then Iā€™ll make an ill-advised promise to deliver it before the end of the year which I wonā€™t.

Iā€™ll have an alpha version which I scrap before it sees the light of day

Then when people are on the brink of hopelessness Iā€™ll release a version into Betaā€¦

ā€¦which will be praised by the masses for addressing every promise I ever made before I release a live version to a chorus of ā€œoohsā€ & ā€œahhhā€, jubilant tears of joy falling from every person who endured the long waitā€¦because I put on for my Ģ·cĢ·iĢ·tĢ·yĢ· gamersā€¦on on for my Ģ·cĢ·iĢ·tĢ·yĢ· gamers

5 Likes

wait, you said Holy Grailā€¦

is mini-Voidstrike bigger than the Rabbit of Caerbannog?!?!

10 Likes

@voidstrikeā€¦ you left off the bit about whether your mini me would be equipped with the cooking skills that non mini you possess?

5 Likes

But to answer the question posedā€¦ all members who are tagged or who have commented thus far would be welcomed rays of virtual sunshine.

Adding @AncientPirate1 @Saphirra and @PooFlingerJrā€¦ plenty others Iā€™d like to add but Iā€™ll save some gems for others to tag. :wink:

6 Likes

that includes you too @Math4lyfe. :wink::green_heart:

4 Likes

I volunteer as tribute! I can be positive and annoying at the same time! Go multitasking!

4 Likes

Is a skirt appropriate? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

I can assure you, I have a no refund policy. I am always there for comic relief. I am hilarious, my mommy said so.

4 Likes

Does the mini-voidstrike come with or without pants? Asking for a friend.

8 Likes

and moms are always right.

Mine says the dogs are more obedient than I am (true), and on the occasions the dogs and I both come to greet her, she always hugs the dogs first.

So I guess I canā€™t volunteer as tribute :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Size to be determinedā€¦but taking into account the previous request of cleaning under sofasā€¦that would make sense

Letā€™s go with yesā€¦but theyā€™re all mini meals (you know sort of like the evil genie twisting your wishes so theyā€™re still disappointing)

I agree with that assessment and with the additionsā€¦the old man is one of my favorite people in this game/forum.

Exactly. Youā€™re no longer orange listed.

Alrightā€¦thatā€™s quite a bit of information at once. My policy is no pantsā€¦meaning generally no lower garments beyond boxers/boxer briefsā€¦and since you have your motherā€™s ringing endorsement who am I to stand in your way, except the progenitor of this thread & concept who makes the rulesā€¦so actually quite a bit allowing me to stand in your way. I wonā€™tā€¦ (for now)

Iā€™m insulted that this needs to be asked.

7 Likes