What team do you use for s3 map stages?

Depends on the color of bosses or mobs. I always work with the 3-2 pattern. Three heroes that are the strong colour against the boss and two that are strong against the mobs .

So i will share with you the patter i use to stack the trio.
The remaining two heroes are more dynamic but the trio i usually keep the pattern.

Strong against :ice_cube:

Strong against :purple_heart:

Against :fire:

Against :leaves:

Against :yellow_circle:

Proteus is a backup hero that works better against no yellow bosses, because i want them to fire to kill themselves with ursena reflect

3 Likes

Using those to autoplay normal mode.

2 Likes

Currently same team that got me through Atlantis. Am in Jotunheim currently.

1 Like

This one is slow but effective. Noor protects LotLโ€™s minions

2 Likes

Heimdall has been a game-changer for me in terms of PvE stages. Before the boss wave, leave 1 enemy alive and ghost some green tiles so you can fire Heimdall a couple of times and get all of your heroes to double HP. Add Proteus/Hel or other mana controllers and most stages should be pretty easy to complete.

1 Like

I use this team with these items.

Too lazy to ponder if improvements could be made (Alberich would probably be the first to see the axe, although the mana gain is sometimes nice). A very slow team, dedicated to simply ensuring I can clear the stage.

1 Like

Noor is proving to be a good hero. I mean in map stages. Her minions are pretty beefy.

Agree, would like to get my hands on heimdall as well. My mother north has been been a game changer for me. I feel that i have levelled up as a player when i got her. :grinning:

Iโ€™m trying to play through S3 hard mode with this team:

Rigard+18 - Proteus+18 - Cyprian+20 - Tiburtus+17 - Gullinbursti+3

Now Iโ€™m in province 16th and mobs and bosses hit really hard. Gullinbursti and Rigard can keep my team alive most of the time, but when I get a bad board I have to use some items. I use super mana potions, mana potions, revive scrolls and antidotes.
I think that Gullinbursti is a must, because of his ability to boost health. I donโ€™t know if I can choose better epic heroes for that. I feel that I will finish a couple of more provinces and then I wonโ€™t be able to keep my heroes alive. Iโ€™m not giving up though! :grin:

1 Like

Is this a 4* challenge? Do you have ang 5* heroes that can help you?

This is not a challenge. :smile: I just donโ€™t have any legendary heroes maxed, Iโ€™m working on them now - Elena, Elkanen, Misandra, Domitia, Leonidas, but Iโ€™m not sure if any of them will help me with S3 hard mode.