What stage do you summon & when did you feel your success was better!

What stage of the event do you summon : Beginning - Middle - End OR somewhere in-between ?

I summon most times at the beginning stage of the event
But
Have a feeling that my success rate has been better when I summoned during middle / end of the event, especially after all the cheap offers that fuel lots of summoning are done.

I do know that its luck of the draw, but that’s my experience…
&
Since I am a P2P, I get most of the 3 / 4s …so the 5s define success for me.

What is your experience / definition of successful summon?

Thanks !

Seems like I get 5* when the event and season portals open. I’ve had some great luck in the Underwild portal in the first hour of it. Got Russula when he debuted…like very first pull. Then in the July Underwild summon, I got Prof. Lidenbrock when that portal opened. And Fogg came out when Underwild debuted. Scored Saoirse and Cathal in two seperate 10-pulls when that portal opened, then got Eiora & Fluffy on a single pull when the Circus opened.

However, I got Black Knight in the last few hours of the Avalon portal last year.

Successful summon would be getting new heroes to add to the stable.

1 Like

I liked your last line…which took me to the recent #Slayers where I was most keen to get Maeve & Cillian… while whoever else came was fine, as I have good heroes at 3/70 & still to start…

Now, I look for heroes that make the play FuN & fill the roster gaps for various colours… which is what Maeve (3*Dark DD) & Cillian (revive FuN) did… missed out Cillian !

I usually summons at the end after that cheap offer is available. I use the grey token flooding method. Up to 10 grey summons; 5-7 1* and 2* troops? Forget about it. A solitary 3* hero after lesser food? Stop right there. 2 regular 3*s from a grey token, proceed. A ‘seemingly’ random assortment after 10 grey pulls? Proceed with tokens before gems. All rubbish in 5 pulls? Wait till next time. Luck out? Go outside and give them a goatse.

2 Likes

I normally summon at the beginning but I expect any theory of what time is best to be conjecture.

If I do a ten pull I’m happy if I get one hero I was looking for.

1 Like

If at any time during the portal SGG lowered the odds it would be fraud and illegal in most countries. Hard to prove without insider information but I still don’t see them doing that.

However it would not be fraud for them to slightly increase the odds and it would seem the best time to do that would be at the beginning of the portal. People posting about great summons early in an event might be a marketing tool.

Unless SGG is manipulating the odds in some way I doubt any perceived pattern is anything but superstition.

Personally I find the more I want a hero the less likely I am to get them… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

When it’s on an event portal seems like if I hit it minutes after it opens I do the best, seasonal best has been middle/end, S 2 ,3,4 not real lucky but what luck I’ve had prolly middle. By far my best % is when rng decides to rain the umfarmables in a clump, doesn’t happen often but excellent returns when it does

I’m summon once I have all the tokens I think I’m getting for that particular portal, any left over get saved for next time

I honestly believe that some of my best summons came while I was dropping a deuce on the toilet. BK emerged from the portal after the deed was done, quite possibly mid-wipe. And Krampus popped out while I was mid-squeeze. I think I damn near dropped my phone when it happened.
*apologies on the graphic imagery

1 Like

Lmao :rofl:

1 Like

There’s a lesson in life there I think. Something like, clear out the bad stuff to make room for the good stuff.

1 Like

and now dont tell me you came out without flushing, like me… lol:)…njoy

1 Like

yeah, the best time to summon - what i would mean is , when u feel something good is suddenly going round the corner… say u get some 3 star from silver coin… or a 5 star from TC 20… its always RNG and the favor is always for a while… to utilize!!..and to review this it cannot be at the start of the event… so its always the mid and end that can have some hopefully good summon… start is always a risk on luck… njoy

1 Like

I try to balance my summons, every day of event i do a couple. Of course i get better results near the end when I’m due to finally get something after days of pulling :roll_eyes:

1 Like