What songs do you listen to while playing E&P?

yep, that’s the question on the table. What music/artist/song/genre do you listen to while playing E&P? or do you?

The “Return to Morlovia” seasonal event soundtrack. All year long. On a loop.

5 Likes

me personally, I don’t really. But when I do, I listen to a mix of country, Jerry Reed, and C.W McCall. And a few modern song my cuzin showed me. Like ride by Twenty-one pilots.

5 Likes

Country Club Disco. :rofl:

-e

BUCKETHEAD!!!

With over 350 albums, Big B has something for every mood.

YouTube - Telescape for some extraordinarily epic and eerie instrumental progressive metal

The unofficial E&P soundtrack!!

I play it in a quiet room with the sound turned off. Right now I’m listening to the rain and pondering the meaning of life :house_with_garden: :family_man_boy_boy: :pray: :heart:. It also greatly benefits my Titan scores because the background music makes me feel like I have to rush.

5 Likes

I listen to songs/remixes from other games while playing this game :rofl:

EDIT: also rock mostly

1 Like

Taylor Swift’s new album “Lover” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@JRJR60 I’m not sure how, but the llama in the penthouse has starting headbanging. I found the following in its recent search history:

Either it is acting out because it misses you or it could just be @Bruno82 ’ s influence. Don’t be a stranger! J dot Arisugawa to the G of Mail.

3 Likes

I admit I talk a lot with the llama (and the little vicuña, because the guanaco gets along with the Peruvian flute boys), but the llama really misses JB and JR and JLB.

3 Likes

Motorhead’s version of Sympathy for the Devil is my raid anthem.

2 Likes

I will keep in touch. I loves the alliance, just let me know when things settle down and I’ll be back. FYI, it has to be Bruno’s influence:))

4 Likes

I have been listening to “Tones and I” while autofarming on repeat :smiley:

I usually listen to Juice Wrld songs. He was a great rapper but unfortunately left us too early. I used to have his special 999 abstract cap when this song was released. He made his name in such a short span of time in the rap industry. Here is my favourite song of him.

Cookie Settings