What should I do with Horghall?

Back here, I have 12 tonics now and he is still my only 5* green. Mel and Skittle are maxed, + one new maxed 5* (Hel).
Max Groot or wait?

I would keep them, another green 5* could come and he wouldn’t really bring anything new to your rooster.

I would say that if you could run 2-3 TC20 for a while you could probably have a better hero to ascend.

1 Like

Water and feed him daily :grin::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

The questions I ask myself in this situation is would he make my team better in any way?

I myself have groot at 1/something and 12 tonics. He wouldn’t make any of my teams better wo I will wait.

If he would be an upgrade over someone maybe you should. You have been using your teams. Would he help?

edit: just saw your roster and based on the I don’t think he would help much. I would wait. In the end it is up to you though.

1 Like

IMO if you have no other green heroes to level, I would max him now.

Although they won’t be often, in 5* Rush Attack tournaments he’ll be very useful, and with 12 tonics you’ll still have enough in case another better green 5/* hero pops out.

Stop leveling him if another one pops out too before he’s at 3/70.

2 Likes

I have 3 TC20 on now, I decide to wait for sand empire (maybe I can pull Yunan), if TC’s gave me nothing until that, Groot will be maxed.

Waiting was best option

Thanks all for advice

11 Likes

Awesome man. Patience does pay off. Congrats.

1 Like

Your patience paid off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice. Definitely a step up from Groot :grin:

2 Likes

Can anyone share the fully stat of the fully emblemed [+20] and constume bonus of the base and constume horghall?

Both with atk path and def path

1 Like

Thanks and what is the app ?

My Horghall

2 Likes

E&P toolbox…

2 Likes

Thanks , 20 characters