What’s Your Play Style?

With so many ways to approach the game, what’s YOUR style when it comes to attack and defense?

You can choose up to three options in each poll.
Well, if I did it correctly… :grinning:

Attack
  • Kill ‘em All! (more offensively oriented)
  • Grind ‘em Down! (more defensively oriented)
  • Balanced
  • Mana Control (Specials? What specials?)
  • Minion City (Don’t tell Skadi)
  • Riposte (I don’t kill opponents, they do)
  • Fiendishly Delicious (I get by with a little help from my fiends)
  • Other/Depends on Opponent

0 voters

Defense
  • Kill ‘em All! (best defense is a good offense)
  • Grind ‘em Down! (healers, dodge, taunt, etc.)
  • Balanced
  • Mana Control
  • Minion City
  • Riposte
  • Fiendishly Delicious
  • Other

0 voters

Don’t think I have a style yet. I just use whatever heros look like they’d work.

I just make the move the game suggests and tap on heroes when their mana is full. I’m not doing well.

2 Likes

Can’t vote because the attack poll doesn’t have ‘recklessly’ as an option, and the defense poll lacks ‘unsuccessfully’.

3 Likes

My play style is mana control . The heroes I have dictate that is a dream because they are all snipers . So I guess my style is whatever the best heroes available are

2 Likes

My play style is “use what you’ve got”. In theory, this game has all kinds of interesting abilities and combinations - but in reality, it is so stingy with heroes that I don’t really have many options.

Effectively, my teams are rather defensive, with quite a bit of healing. Keep my own team alive while I try to pick off enemy heroes one by one.

5 Likes

That’s my attack strategy too. Def down and Sniper. Take out one at a time. First the reviver, then the strongest hitters. Sometimes, depending on the situation, the other way around. Then there is no problem if a healer heals. Charge the others as little as possible, distributed as much as possible. Mono helps.

2 Likes

I just like to kill them all - as quickly as possible :upside_down_face:

Otherwise I get bored

1 Like

An honest answer wound be an elemental defense down hero paired with a defense down or attack up hero a healer / reviver and two snipers . Mostly offensive and mostly snipers . Four star I can play a mana control game with Hansel Gretl Mist and Tettukh . That is my preferred style of play and is quite enjoyable . I have been chasing Proteus ( weak defense same as Hansel ) for three years to round this team out . I will throw a riposter in there with Boril or Mack as well.

1 Like

Dang, theres no option for I suck and just move the tiles to make pretty colors

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the time I picked a team based on the best hair. If I remember correctly it was Domitia, c-Li Xiu, Colen, Vivica, and Azlar (for rocking some mid-80s Jon Bon Jovi hair). It didn’t do well either, but at least it didn’t do well with style. :wink:

2 Likes

Offensive mono till i die

Defense balanced

1 Like

:rofl: That’s a hilarious idea. It’d make for a great thread. “Attack teams based on fashion or any random requirement totally unrelated to actual gameplay.”

2 Likes

I do this often… all men . All women . All helmet wearers . So many combinations but best looking team is subjective outside of Hansel. He makes every good looking team with his steam punk outfit and dashing good looks lol

1 Like