What’s your highest titan hit? (Version 1.9.6 and forward)

NPNKY: Wow! Way to go! On a 9* titan, too! That’s huge!

My highest titan hit to date was 16,046. Since I’m new to the game and trying to figure out how to manage my itty-bitty roster, I’ve actually decided that I want to track each individual hit against each kind of titan… and I’ve been messing with YouTube a bit over these past few years, too… SOOO… if you’d like to come with me on the journey to Titan Glory, come check out the new series - I just started uploading my titan fights to it this week, in fact. Hopefully as time goes on I can approximate some of these massive thwacks showcased above!

CheTranqui’s Titan Series on YouTube.

2 Likes

I was pretty excited about this titan attack I just got.

4 Likes

I don’t remember what titan it was on

3 Likes

Kiril, Grimm, Magni, Isarnia, Wu

100,494 on an 11 star rare Tiger

7 Likes

My highest on 10* titan

4 Likes

Against 11* titan.

Kiril 4.70 - Grimm 4.70 - Aegir 3.70 - Frida 3.70 - Miki 4.80

(imagining the score with Athena replacing Grimm and a maxed Frida)

Two Tornadoes + two Time Stops.

f187bcad85377cc6aeef710891cee03605c85860_2_281x500

4 Likes

Just hit 143k highest so far for me

wish I would have brought some decent items would have been a lot more

1 Like

Just one stupid tile was missing to reach the 100k…

2 Likes

New highest on regular 13* red:

Team used:

3 Likes

First time I’ve ever ventured into the 100k club.

Just popped the 14* rare tiger for this:

1 Like

1kk overall titan score - 10* Crystalline Colossus. Personal best in

PS. Hey guyz I know this is not a very high single attack score, however it was very challenging for me to keep high performance during all these hits.

I thought to challange YOU to do the same, maybe with lower number of flasks or on higher * titan, maybe someone can do 2kk? Think about it as a sport, isn’t worth to get this satisfaction?
Best wishes, and as always - pray Game Gods.
#BP

1 Like

179k on a 14

202k on an 11 rare

Reaction at the end of the 2nd is pretty funny.

Both are spamming mats

1 Like

I went out mercing and did this to a 5* red titan… It could’ve been higher had the titan had some more health left lmao

1 Like

Well, can I add my lowest titan hit? I just scored 49 points on a purple 11*

Yes, 49 points with Inari, Jackal, Gretel+19, cViv and Ranvir. No, I didn’t lose connection, or get a phone callin the middle of the attack…

3 yellow tiles the whole fight. Total. And they never got close to coming together for a combo. Ridiculous.

These are my hits so far–

Crap yellow tiles. I usually average around 60-70k/hit on a purple. The boards hate me today.

1 Like

Five star red. Kiril, miki x2, frida, isarnia.

My highest is 137,456. It was on a 10* red.

My highest on a non-red titan was on an 11* blue, which was around 110k. That’s the one and only time I’ve broken 100k on a non-red titan!

ive watched this video 5 or 6 times now. im not sure how it could possibly go any higher?

2 Likes

Four posts above… That is a massive hit though.