What’s your E&P Personality?

Gotta go with Professor and Collector. Watching the “Hero Cap Increase” go up in gem price hurts my heart! What’s a hero packrat to do?

4 Likes

Here is just one page of many excel spreadsheets dedicated to this game. Guess that makes me a professor

5 Likes

Boldtusk is my character. Never to be defeated, raising to the end. Reliable steady, stubborn. Go to war!

4 Likes

Love this idea! I should totally figure out how to make this a poll. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Saphirra I love this! Will update and include :slight_smile: :smile:

3 Likes

Nice! I think this deserves to be another personality! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for playing, everyone! Added a few more thanks to your suggestions.

I guess I should play too: I’m a combination Gossip, Collector, Flo-Rida! :slight_smile: Definitely some truth to just about all of them, though!

4 Likes

I’m the same…but went with the “Aged Rhino”

3 Likes

Oh, I :heart: this thread.

I’m definitely a

And a

4 Likes

Truth Seeker / Person of Principle

The game is just a means to an end to harp on about fairness, justice, loot boxes, corporations milking gamers, getting into arguments about these topics on the forum etc. No way are you spending a single cent on this gacha madness because it is unsustainable.

If the game burns, let it burn, but before it does you are going to have as much fun as possible…*

*May or may not accurately represent all of my views :wink:

If I had to pick from the existing list I’m probably tortoise

3 Likes

The Professor and the Collector.

The Professor but with numbers and strategies cultivated by myself. I do take into account data of others, but I go with what I have and what I can do. Disregarding what I don’t have.

The Collector in the sense that I’d ideally like to have all and any heroes. I have my favorites, and sometimes a non favorite becomes a new favorite, so it makes my heart feel good, to have as much variety as possible. I had some heroes I didn’t think too highly of, but after testing them out, I was like, wowsers… where were you all this time? How did I not see you?

(I keep spreadsheets of all my heroes. How talented, base/ascended/talent stats, mana speed, special name… all pertinent data really.)

3 Likes

Bahaha, @FrenziedEye, I love this!! New addition for sure :smile:

3 Likes

You can only edit a poll 5 minutes after creating it before it is set in stone.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Wish i could like this thread, i’m out of those for the moment

Edit: there we go. Hope that is better @angeljenn149

4 Likes

Thanks for the guide, @Saphirra! I’ll let it grow a bit more today and then will try to do a final poll tomorrow :wink:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, that was completely out of order and without my red lines. Let me edit that

1 Like

Now, this is exactly about me. The first time I read a post, I could not find a suitable definition for myself. And now I found :star_struck:

6 Likes

@JonahTheBard, @sleepyhead thought you guys might enjoy this one or have a personality to add! :wink:

4 Likes

I need to change mine too. I am totally the Captain

2 Likes

I think I must have a split personality disorder because I am definitely several of these. My wife thinks I’m an addict though, so that’s probably the one.

2 Likes

Split personality here as well… closest is Captain Collector Dinosaur (without the monologues)
Coming up to three years in game next week… that is definitely dinosaur territory

3 Likes

Cookie Settings