What’s your E&P Personality?

I’d say I’m a mix of The Professor and The Big Game Hunter

But as a C2P I think Big Game Hunter is more wishful thinking than reality hahahahah

But I do plan my summons very carefully!

2 Likes

a little bit of professor, but much more relying on data mined by others, than tracking my own progress and a little of big game hunter, except for I cut my spendings recently to VIP only and might even not buy a new pass when it runs out in 18 days. So the planning on summoning is pretty much reduced to whether I spent my free pulls this event or save them for the next one. And also I am loyal to my alliance for more than a year now, even though I think we could kill 11* titans more frequently if a few of my ally-mates improved their play style a bit :wink:

2 Likes

Just an idea.

1. Flo Rida :surfing_man:
    Just going with the flow. You hit the titan, chat a lot, and whenever you get loot, you are grateful cause it’s more than what you had before
12 Likes

Okay! I’m on board: I am a scrooge, collector, newb, tortoise and potential fat cat (despite my pathetic roster! :wink:
Come on people? How worthy is this??? We go!!

3 Likes

I’m a Free Spirit :blush:

4 Likes

Also: hops from alliance to alliance yelling “Shut up!” and leaving.

7 Likes

Ha ha, this is great. Definitely the Professor for me.

4 Likes

This is definitely me. Grind, grind. Two years plus to reach level 59.

Also, I have 85 WE flasks and 96 Raid flasks in my inventory (only 12 Titan flasks, gotta work on that one).

5 Likes

16+ months! level 41. Not that proud of that part but totally competitive up to attacking ~4200 tp evil defense up to 4 times (flips).

2 Likes

I’m saving for Flask Academy.

4 Likes

Professor / Tortoise / Collector hybrid for me. I like the mathy parts (but don’t get TOO deep in the damage/crit/mana speed calcs), I don’t mind grinding the &$% out of the game and waiting until I have gems for a 10-pull in Atlantis, and I don’t feed away very many heroes without hesitation and even have max dupes of som S1 3* for Challenges.

4 Likes

Total Tortoise. Grind, play hard and always be reliable for my alliance.

3 Likes

I am a Professor/Tortoise hybrid. Total game mechanics/math nerd and I move at the speed of 5 cm/s. :nerd_face: :turtle:

6 Likes

Mama - Started a training alliance. Kids grew up. Mostly play to keep them happy and playing. Like advancing and keeping at least one of each hero, but not obsessed with keeping duplicates. Reminds everyone to get in their titan and war hits. Buys titan flasks to make sure the alliance has them when necessary. Still does training and spends a lot of time recruiting, when necessary.

4 Likes

I’m a combination of Collector and Big Game Hunter, with a touch of Sun Tsu thrown in

5 Likes

I went from the fat cat to the speedster, and then minus loathing feeding dupes, I’m totally the collector, and yes I let Athena get Away and now Alasie too! :weary:

But I actually loathe dupes, just 1 of each is all I need.

3 Likes

Can I pick multiple personality? I hope there is a poll for this :rofl:

6 Likes

Gotta go with Professor and Collector. Watching the “Hero Cap Increase” go up in gem price hurts my heart! What’s a hero packrat to do?

4 Likes

Here is just one page of many excel spreadsheets dedicated to this game. Guess that makes me a professor

5 Likes

Boldtusk is my character. Never to be defeated, raising to the end. Reliable steady, stubborn. Go to war!

4 Likes

Cookie Settings