Duplicate thread 6543211

Magni or Lianna. I’m not sure which is better, but Magni has been on the bench longer

1 Like

Horghall Leonidas khagan azlar and magni. I’m working on those but I just can’t get enough heroes to finish all of them I might have a few others

1 Like

Sartana is the best one I haven’t ascended yet. I also have Marjana waiting in the wings. Lack of AM, esp. sturdy shields, hidden blades and trap tools. I do have tons of Orbs of Magic and wish I could trade a few for what I really need.

1 Like

Joon. I got him from camp but I don’t have darts (and hoping for some healer anyway) so he waits now. Didn’t help I got Victor in meantime for who I had tabards, so I am currently finishing him. Miki too but I have two.

1 Like

Athena and Kingston.
Athena I got ages ago and I was still working on my 4* then I got Ariel and she kinda took priority as I need healers!
Kingston well just got him, just finished up some 4* but gonna level muggy first then make a start on him!

1 Like

Gravemaker-Seshat-Alberich
then my defense team will be
Alberich-Ariel-Guinevre-Gravemaker-Seshat

2 Likes

Kingston. He’s my only 5*, and I only have 13 maxed 4*s. My current green project is Melendor, so maybe after he’s done. I have the mats.
Maybe I should get him done now in case something good happens over the next two months between TC20 and event summons…

2 Likes

Unfortunately for me, my best unlevelled non-dupe heroes are Obakan, Kadilen, Elkanan.

Probably my best unlevelled dupe is my third Joon.

1 Like

Alby Grave Guin Ariel Sesh

would be better, since there won’t be a pure healer flank and wing.

2 Likes

Inari - Domitia (gained from TC20)

AM needed.

1 Like

Purple: Chochin
Yellow Melia
Blue Vodnik
Green Elkanen, Muggi

Only Chochin and Muggi are 1.1

1 Like

Seshat, Miki and Ranvir.

1 Like

Muggy, vlad, arman, jabbar, vodnik, rudoplh, sir lancelot, scarlett, havent been started. also need to send boril, valeria, sonya, and melendor to their last tiers all at 3/60. Boss wolf and gaurdian owl are my 5’s thats are just now headed to 3/70. Rest of my fives are sitting at 3/70 of course waiting on AM

1 Like

Kingston and Neith atm

1 Like

thanks for your advice

1 Like

Quintus, Khaghan, Obakan, Elkanen, Kadilen, Azlar all 1/1 and from TC20, a double Evelyn from the month of her first appearance, waiting on either hero academy or my projects like Seshat, Horghal or Grazul to finish.

1 Like

I strongly recommend you switch Ariel and GM, because the way that team is set up, if they target the side that attacks, you’ll be at the mercy of Alby’s resurrection to bring your hitters back.

1 Like

King Arthur and I guess Vivica and Richard. Haven’t touched any of those yet

1 Like

I’ve never leveled an Aife.

1 Like

Seshat,Leonidas,Kadilen,Justice,Quintus,Domitia,Elena all at 3.70.lack of am.And Horhgall,Mok Arr,Atomos at 1.1. by choice :stuck_out_tongue: