What’s Up With Ursula? (Heart of Atlantis)

No to hawkmoon, she’s not gonna survive a hit.
I have magni but didn’t use him, grimm could be useful one he survives… defense down always helps.
Melendor will dispel and heal so not bad…i believed he was on my team but watch out Ursula can destroy him in one hit if he has under 700 health. I would recommend Kiril for defense up, or magni next to Mel. Hope that helps

3 Likes

My 3 healers can’t keep 3/60 Boril & Cyprian alive in hard mode though…

Wu Kong - Melendor (2nd) - Cyprian - Scarlett - Melendor (1st)?

Squishy hero = more riposte damage agaisnt Ursena.

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ll see if I can work that out. :+1:t5:

Ahhh Wilbur!!! You will NOT avoid me forever Sir!! No, one day you WILL be mine, all mine!!! :woozy_face:

5 Likes

^ That kinda sounds like a confession, lol.

@Backatchatwice A maxed Grimm would be better than unmaxed Magni, imo.

Since you’re fighting Ursena on normal mode, any team of 5 maxed 4* will be good, but healers are a must. Take at least one healer to the battle. Also, good luck!

1 Like

It’s more of a plea for Wilbur to stop giving me the cold shoulder!! I’ve written him, phoned him, three rocks at his bedroom window when his parents were asleep…he acts like I don’t exist. He probably just playing hard to get and secretly can’t wait to join my team? Right? Riiiiiiiiight?? :thinking:

6 Likes

I will join to plead for Wilbur :sob:

2 Likes

Wow? I’m not the only one?? That kinda makes me feel a little better, although I do hope you pull him come July 25th @yelnats_24. I totally won’t be at all jealous…:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I’d bet poor Wilbur is scared and hiding under his bed right now, lol.

This Atlantis Rises will probably be my last chance to get him cuz I’m F2P. After I defeat Ursena on hard mode I’ll have enough for 7-8 pulls. So if Wilbur doesn’t appear I’ll start throwing rocks at his window too :joy:

5 Likes

I already spent all the coins from completion… :sob:

3 Likes

@SirGorash, I’m C2P but borderline F2P as of recently. 2 daughters in college kinda crimps my play $. I’ve had the best luck with the Atlantis portal so I’m going to pretty much just save up each month for that. Plus I really need a couple of heroes from there specifically.

I have enough 4-5* projects in the wings that if I don’t get Wilbur I’m not going to be bored.

3 Likes

I’ll join that club soon… Hope devs make season 3 before 2020 so we can have a different currency to do summons :frowning:

1 Like

College is expensive as hell, isn’t it? I paid for my own college studies so I can imagine how hard it is to be paying for 2 people.

Btw, hope Wilbur stops ignoring your calls and you finally summon him this month :+1:

2 Likes

Who/What is Wilbur (or is that an inside joke)?

Wilbur is the hero that can single-handedly help you complete Ursena (Hard).

3 Likes

Yes it is. Very much so. Thank you @SirGorash, may you be equally rewarded!!

1 Like

I’ve never seen Wilbur. Is he from the Atlantis Portal? Anybody got a pic of him with stats?

Do you have a pic of him? With stats?

The last line says all enemies get -44% defense for 4 turns.

4 Likes

Ohh!! I know him. I forgot his name is Wilbur though. Yes, I see why Ursena would have a problem with him.

2 Likes