What s this game s about

It s been more than 20 wanted arena chests (Platinum+diamond mixed) and i did not get any that “particular” ascencion items, not even a compass. I have a 3600 team, beating 4000 + plus teams more than 20 x 8 = 160 times. Is it worth nothing? I don’t think so. It’s not so easy. To win 4000+ teams, while your best is 3600, 160 times!!! FOR NOTHING???!!!

There are other sources of mats than raid chest. How is your alliance’s titans and war performance? Mystic vision? Grab the tome from Farholme, darts will arrive after a while!

Well, i really know well about maths, about probability, algorithms, mathematical modelling, differantial equations, etc… i am an engineer. This game is just about greed. Two months for titans, arena, war, and nothing. And the the things I don’t need like 150 wizard emblems and sorcerer emblems while I don’t have one to feed!.. Yes rouge, fighter or druid would be fine but , not so much…

Tough luck indeed! :neutral_face::four_leaf_clover:

105k alliance points, 8* titan, we re winning More than we loose in wars…

Those should give acceptable mats if you are at least C in performance. I do 10-11s, they give an ok flow of mats.

I know it maybe doesn’t make you happier, but you can still deepen your bench with leveling 4s. You can do a lot of damage in war with a good set of 4s and they are easier to max than 5*.

Well i am usually A in performance

And the prize has nothing to do with the performance. I ve experienced that a lot of times.

Performance impacts the number of slots for mats, what you get in a slot is random. However, when we gathered some data it seemed that bigger titans gave good mats with higher probability in a spot.

Here is a description about loot tiers and mats slots:

1 Like