What’s the least confusing way to order your heroes when posting screenshots for advice?

What’s the least confusing way to order your heroes when posting screenshots for advice? Is it better to order your roster by rarity, power or element?

Dessertrose suggested I share my roster to get help figuring out which heroes are worth leveling, which to keep for SE, and which to use as feeders. It gets confusing for me, so it could get very confusing posting a bunch of screenshots for all of you.

2 Likes

personally I like looking at roster by element - it just seems more organized for me, and also helps identify gaps per element. also helps when thinking of color-stacking (like 3/2) recommendations

definitely not Power, that means very little - and a levelled vs. unlevelled hero will have different power.

4 Likes

Rarity/element are the best IMO.

Its also helpful when sreenshots are in the same order as roster is, then its not confusing when some heroes are on 2 screenshots.

2 Likes

^Agree, that decisions are often made by element. Some games even have a good UI to back this up.

The ordering of screenshots can be maddening. Some folks post their roster backwards (I think this is partially the fault of the forum with how images are processed).

1 Like

use heroplan.io instead of ingame screenshots

1 Like

I prefer by Element too :slightly_smiling_face:

If one is asking for advice on spending emblems, then by Class would be great, yes :blush: